Net Profit Calculator

Hello Alidropship Devs:

I was thinking that would be nice a new feature that allow us to calculate easily the NET PROFIT
  • Our Price - (Aliexpress Price + Shipping) = NET PROFIT

And also allow us to select time range for example November 1 to November 29. In this way, we can easily calculate if our marketing campaigns are getting results.

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Alidropship Devs:

I was thinking that would be nice a new feature that allow us to calculate easily the NET PROFIT

And also allow us to select time range for example November 1 to November 29. In this way, we can easily calculate if our marketing campaigns are getting results.

Thanks
Interesting and useful idea , I will discuss with developers.

Hello Alidropship Devs:

Thanks

Great idea. This would help in stopping guesswork or using external spreadsheets to estimate income potential.

Direct Webstore

You'd have to input all your advertising and hosting costs as well. I just setup an Excel workbook that takes care of everything so I can use it to calculate ALL my costs, complete gross and net takings so I can use it at tax time.

This idea for basic profits built into the plugin without the other costs factored in would be OK as a sort of "novelty" feature ... but not for serious bookkeeping.

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Great idea. This would help in stopping guesswork or using external spreadsheets
What guesswork? Also, not factoring in all your other costs would make it useless as a precise bookkeeping tool. Like I said above, it would be a nice "novelty". I think you'd be better off hiring an accountant. LOL :)