Need to Show Processing Time for items

womenstylestore

Hi all:

I use Alidropship-woo plugin. I need to show my customers the processing time of their orders before they order it, exactly like Aliexpress. How can I do that if possible?

Direct Webstore

Seeing as you are using multiple sellers on Aliexpress, all with different shipping methods/times all you can do is to state "Average Shipping times" in your Shipping page.

I myself have made a custom "Estimated Shipping Time" button on the product page with a popup containing the same information as my shipping page. It involves the use of a popup plugin and some custom code in the theme's functions.php file.

There is also an "Estimated Shipping Time" plugin for Woo if you wish to use that. There's a free and paid version. Don't ask me the exact name of it, I can't remember. You will have to do a search in Plugins>Add New ... or Google.

:)

womenstylestore

Seeing as you are using multiple sellers on Aliexpress, all with different shipping methods/times all you can do is to state "Average Shipping times" in your Shipping page.

I myself have made a custom "Estimated Shipping Time" button on the product page with a popup containing the same information as my shipping page. It involves the use of a popup plugin and some custom code in the theme's functions.php file.

There is also an "Estimated Shipping Time" plugin for Woo if you wish to use that. There's a free and paid version. Don't ask me the exact name of it, I can't remember. You will have to do a search in Plugins>Add New ... or Google.

Thank you. I kind of figured out the situation after posting. I believe the genuine solution should come from Alidropship-woo plugin developers. Thanks again.

Direct Webstore

I believe the genuine solution should come from Alidropship-woo plugin developers.

No. The solution cannot come from them. They'd need to change 3rd party Woo compatible themes to do that. And of course, they can't do that.

Unless they integrated it into their Davinci for Woo theme.