Need To Import a second time

Bill Beaver

I imported several items and put them into draft to go back and perform SEO. When I went back they were gone and now when I try to import them again there is a message that says "already imported". Is there a way to import an item again?

Christina

Administrator
I imported several items and put them into draft to go back and perform SEO. When I went back they were gone and now when I try to import them again there is a message that says "already imported". Is there a way to import an item again?

Hello, first of all, check your update settings in AliExpress -> Updates. If you set 'Send to draft/restore' when a product disappears or is out of stock, the plugin could be restored them from Draft, therefore please check the Published tab.
Updating produ.png
Also check the Trash tab and empty it if the items are there.

If the items were imported and weren't deleted from Trash you can import them again.

Bill Beaver

Thanks for the feedback. I have the product settings at Send to draft/restore. When I ran the restore the items in question did not restore. There is nothing in the trash. All of the media is still in the library but none of the listing/attribute and other important information is there.

Christina

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback. I have the product settings at Send to draft/restore. When I ran the restore the items in question did not restore.

This means that the items are out of stock, when they will become available on AliExpress they will be restored.

There is nothing in the trash. All of the media is still in the library but none of the listing/attribute and other important information is there.

Please try to delete them from database also, sometimes they remain there.