Need plugins for Welcome popup, live chat, countdown timer and wishlist

vmustwatch

I am using alidropship plugin. I need plugins for Welcome popup, live chat, countdown timer and wishlist. Most of the plugins are not compatible with alidropship plugin. I could not find anything to work on my website. Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions. Thanks

davcas

I am using alidropship plugin. I need plugins for Welcome popup, live chat, countdown timer and wishlist. Most of the plugins are not compatible with alidropship plugin. I could not find anything to work on my website. Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions. Thanks
I have the same issue with my alidropship plugin, i need plugins for Abandoned cart, Welcome popup, live chat, countdown timer Percentage sales popup and wishlist.

We really need help here

vmustwatch

I have the same issue with my alidropship plugin, i need plugins for Abandoned cart, Welcome popup, live chat, countdown timer Percentage sales popup and wishlist.

We really need help here

Surely, we need those plugins. Have you tried any plugins or changing codes?

Christina

Administrator

We really need help here

Hello, dear client!

Please visit our add-ons page and find the solutions such as Countdown Timer, Abandoned Cart, etc.

vmustwatch

Questions for members, if you guys use alidropship plugin and do not want to use their countdown timer and other add on. Do you guys use any thrid party free plugins?