Need opinion between standard alidrop plugin and alidrop woo plugin

Bujuk

just need some opinion on the standard alidrop plugin and alidrop woo plugin, which one is better?

I'm familiar with wordpress in general and i've user the standard alidrop plugin for my first store. but i've never used the woo plugin before. for the next store i'm considering to use woo plugin. so can someone share some experience. is it worth the trouble??

thanks in advance

Azman

Mar

just need some opinion on the standard alidrop plugin and alidrop woo plugin, which one is better?

I'm familiar with wordpress in general and i've user the standard alidrop plugin for my first store. but i've never used the woo plugin before. for the next store i'm considering to use woo plugin. so can someone share some experience. is it worth the trouble??

thanks in advance

Azman
To have a better understanding, see this link: https://alidropship.com/codex/8-alidropship-vs-alidropship-woocommerce-choose/

Bujuk

thanks for the link. i did come across that before. just looking for opinion from fellow dropshippers.

Mar

thanks for the link. i did come across that before. just looking for opinion from fellow dropshippers.
There is alot about it in this forum. I'm not sure if anybody would still want to express their opinion about this thing.

meeyule

I use both, on two different stores. I like both.
The advantage of ADS original is that it's self-contained, you don't have to hunt around for compatible plugins.
The advantage of Woo is that you have more choices in look and feel, as there are many Woo themes available.

Bottom line: they both do the job.

Mar

The advantage of ADS original is that it's self-contained, you don't have to hunt around for compatible plugins.
The advantage of Woo is that you have more choices in look and feel, as there are many Woo themes available.

Good short comparison.

Bujuk

thanks for the feedback. most likely I will stick to the standard plugin. just keep it simple.
thanks again