*Need Ideas* US Warehouse for US Orders, China Warehouse for the Rest

Yonas

This supplier has warehouse in US and ships only for US order and they also have China and Russia warehouse. I deleted the Russia warehouse so everything is from China except US (should I keep Russia though?)

I am aware I cannot delete 'ship from' countries but I can change the label.
I'd like to know if I keep the China and US, what should I rename them to? I like the idea changing 'CHINA' to 'FREE SHIPPING', but what should I rename 'US' to?

If I change both to FREE SHIPPING, what is going to happen if a buyer selects US warehouse yet it doesn't ship to their country?

Direct Webstore

Just hide the "ships from" labels completely on the product page and when you place the order with the Aliexpress seller, the shipping options are visible to YOU and YOU choose which one you use for a particular order, based on the location of the customer. This has been discussed to death in other threads. Check them out via the Search link above.

Yonas

That's where I have missed. I did read the threads under ship from, maybe it's my lack of knowledge about the plugin, I don't know how I can hide the labels. I'm using ali original plugin and I read Yaros reply that we can only rename it.