Need help with authorize.net after plugin update 0.9.5

cgkcgk31

This is the error message i get when someone tries to make a purchase on my site (when they try to checkout and press proceed to checkout)

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Gate\Authorize\Libs\Component\Http\Exception\CurlException' with message '[curl] 7: Failed to connect to api.authorize.net port 443: Connection timed out
The credit card processor worked last week so i dont understad what is going on here.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This is the error message i get when someone tries to make a purchase on my site (when they try to checkout and press proceed to checkout)

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Gate\Authorize\Libs\Component\Http\Exception\CurlException' with message '[curl] 7: Failed to connect to api.authorize.net port 443: Connection timed out
The credit card processor worked last week so i dont understad what is going on here.
This error could be connected with your SSL certificate - please check if everything ok or not. Or Could you please PM me your WordPress login and password, and also your cPanel login and password - we will check it out.

jea738

This looks more like a php settings issue. Looks like the authorize.net plugin uses curl to contact their servers. For some reason that is no longer working. Maybe some type of update happened with your host?

cgkcgk31

This error could be connected with your SSL certificate - please check if everything ok or not. Or Could you please PM me your WordPress login and password, and also your cPanel login and password - we will check it out.
I already contacted my hosting and they are checking into it. They told me 72hrs and will let me know what they find. They told me in that time not to change any type of coding on the website. Please tell me how to PM you with credentials. Honestly i think it might be the alidropship plugin after the update.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I already contacted my hosting and they are checking into it. They told me 72hrs and will let me know what they find. They told me in that time not to change any type of coding on the website. Please tell me how to PM you with credentials. Honestly i think it might be the alidropship plugin after the update.
ok, you may send me the credentials by email: support@alidropship.com or here via private messages.