Need help to several questions please!

Guido

Hello,

I am new here and I am looking to get some things done this weekend since I bought the plugin. Please give me your feedback so I can start working on my site as soon as possible. So here there are:

1 - I will be using the woo dropship plugin version since I already have a website and I intend to make a shop for it and probably latter sell things outside Aliexpress. So I understand that this version only work with woo-commerce themes, but I wanted to know if can be use with any premium e-commerce theme that support woo-commerce plugin and addons?

2 - I see Alidropship plugin comes already with a set up for the Cash-back URL for the affiliate program Admitad. For this can I register with the same email I used to register on Aliexpress to buy the products or I have to use a different email so they see it does not come from the same buyer?

3 - I got the email to download the plugin but with a couple of version. Zend Gard and IonCube, what is the differnce and whchone should I use? Hense I know nothing about servers and PHP...

4 - Email notifications, I see this option is not on the woo version of the Alidropship plugin and I though it was since Yaros told me so. Maybe I miss understood but I do not know if this is the option that send the confirmation emails to Customers once they buy. Could you clarify this and what should I use in case is not supported by the woo version?

5 - Do I have to contact the suppliers before thinking on putting their offers on my website to make sure they can do business with me or I do not have to and just place an order when I need to?

I think I have one or two more but I cannot remember right now, probably latter I will add them as well.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

sozoalvin

let me help you with 3 and 4

3) where is your website hosted on? shared server? If yes, don't worry about it. Alidropship plugin will work

4) there are wordpress/ woocommerce plugins that can help you with that. They can help you fire confirmation emails to your customers without batting an eyelid :)

hope this helps.

Guido

let me help you with 3 and 4

3) where is your website hosted on? shared server? If yes, don't worry about it. Alidropship plugin will work

4) there are wordpress/ woocommerce plugins that can help you with that. They can help you fire confirmation emails to your customers without batting an eyelid :)

hope this helps.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes my website is hosted in a share server for now, so I guess I do not have to worry and I can use either version.

As for the woo-commerce, I see that I will not have the automatic solution that comes on the stand alone version which is not what I was told since the only difference I see is the marketing side and not the order placement. Anyways do you know which plugin could help me to achieve such thing of letting the customer the order has been place and attach the tracking number on the email?

I think I am missing something. Do I have to upload both plugins, the stand alone + woo-commerce?
Thanks!

sozoalvin

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes my website is hosted in a share server for now, so I guess I do not have to worry and I can use either version.

As for the woo-commerce, I see that I will not have the automatic solution that comes on the stand alone version which is not what I was told since the only difference I see is the marketing side and not the order placement. Anyways do you know which plugin could help me to achieve such thing of letting the customer the order has been place and attach the tracking number on the email?

Thanks!
got no clue on your last point.

but a quick search on the web would be good. If im you, i will search along the lines of - "premium/ free woocommerce cart email confirmation"

good luck!

Guido

got no clue on your last point.

but a quick search on the web would be good. If im you, i will search along the lines of - "premium/ free woocommerce cart email confirmation"

good luck!

Thank, I appreciate your help. I will keep investigating.