Need help to set up Social Rabbit plugin

Hello,

I've bought the plugin and need to set up with facebook. But can't get Authorisation from Facebook account The message im getting is " URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth settings. Make sure that the client and web OAuth logins are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs."
Im not an IT guy and donno how to do this, if somebody can help me to figure this out?
I've sent this to social rabbit plugin support and didn't get any response so far.

Goe

How you solve it? i got the same issue " URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth settings. Make sure that the client and web OAuth logins are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs."

MFE

Hi is there an email I can reach you on regarding Social Rabbit Setup? Am getting an error from Facebook too.

Venu

Hello,

I've bought the plugin and need to set up with facebook. But can't get Authorisation from Facebook account The message im getting is " URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth settings. Make sure that the client and web OAuth logins are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs."
Im not an IT guy and donno how to do this, if somebody can help me to figure this out?
I've sent this to social rabbit plugin support and didn't get any response so far.

Hi Thirsty Storm,

Can you please solution with me, I am also facing issue. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & best regards,

How you solve it? i got the same issue " URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth settings. Make sure that the client and web OAuth logins are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs."
Hi Goe, sorry for late reply, i was away for holidays, this issue was resolved by Social Rabbit team, i've contacted them through Skype Social Rabbit PlugIN Support.

Hi is there an email I can reach you on regarding Social Rabbit Setup? Am getting an error from Facebook too.
Hi MFE, sorry for late reply, please contact directly Social Rabbit Support team, they will help you to resolve this problem as they did for me. Thanks.