Need help finetuning my web site

cousin vinnie

Hi all
I ventured in creating a new Aliexpress website Cuisinvinnieimport.com ( for personal use) using my limited knowledge of Aliexpress. The site is a WordPress site using Flatsome theme and Ali2woo plugin. I have installed over 200 products already and hoping to do more. I'm not sure how the orders processing works and do not know how to test it. I'm familiar with the WordPress woo commerce order but the way I understand Aliexpress is that I will receive the order from my customer using the website and then I would have to send the order to the Aliexpress for fulfilment and I would have to pay the shipper in chine before they ship it?
So, before I move on finishing the site I would love to have some give me a review and suggestion to make it ready for business. If it need to be I would pay for the help knowing that I have a very limited budget. Thanks in advance for your help
Regards Vinnie

chris37

The site is a WordPress site using Flatsome theme and Ali2woo plugin.
This is alidropship forum not Ali2woo,(you must put your question to the Ali2woo company forum and not here.

If you want my opinion ali2woo have many bugs and error... I suggested you to buy the alidropship plugin and no worry later.

daniel-97

I will receive the order from my customer using the website and then I would have to send the order to the Aliexpress for fulfilment and I would have to pay the shipper in chine before they ship it?
Yes that's correct, that's how dropshipping works.
So, before I move on finishing the site I would love to have some give me a review and suggestion to make it ready for business.
Please write down your website and I'll give you feedbacks.
If you want my opinion ali2woo have many bugs and error...
I didn't even know about these other options. And I'm glad I bought from Alidropship, best choice I've made this year :)

cousin vinnie

Yes that's correct, that's how dropshipping works.

Please write down your website and I'll give you feedbacks.

I didn't even know about these other options. And I'm glad I bought from Aliexpress, best choice I've made this year :)

The site is cousinvinnieimport.com
I have Aliexpress plugin also installed on the web site but after downloading 50 free products they (Aliexpress customer service ) told me that I had to buy an additional package ( Ali2woo) to get more downloads options. As I said I'm new with aliexpress and totally confused between it and Ali2woo import.
Thanks for your interest

daniel-97

The site is cousinvinnieimport.com
I have Aliexpress plugin also installed on the web site but after downloading 50 free products they (Aliexpress customer service ) told me that I had to buy an additional package ( Ali2woo) to get more downloads options. As I said I'm new with aliexpress and totally confused between it and Ali2woo import.
Thanks for your interest
1. Get a new logo and add a favicon
2. Lose that popup, it's a bit annoying
3. Get clearer images, the images on your homepage is pixelated
4. The titles on your banner is misspelled :) Check those
5. Some products have no variation and it told me to pick a variation to be able to checkout. Example: https://cousinvinnieimport.com/product/womens-elegant-smart-watch-decorated-with-stones-copy/
6. This is too funny :D
1608260520455.png
7. You need to redesign your site, it looks really untrustworthy and messy
8. Your Checkout has a "Third name" and it's compulsory???
1608260719953.png
9. It forces me to be in USA, and you're stating that you deliver worldwide :)
10. You should really spend more time redesigning your site and choosing your niches, if not, hire people to help you out. This is not good

cousin vinnie

Thanks Daniel for your honest review and for pointing out some of the problems with the site.
I can take care of most of the stuff you highlighted such the duplicate download (copy) ( and yes it is funny ), remove the popup etc.

But I also agree wit you on soliciting some help in reorganizing and properly setup the site so that it meets the standard . I have a very small budget that is the reason why I did try do do it myself but if you do or have some one that is willing to assist I will consider it. I have all the necessary licenses.
Thanks again
Vinnie

daniel-97

It’s all up to you, the funny thing is that you can do everything manually to save money, and hire people to design your website will cost lots of money.

You decide your fate, have fun either way ;)