Need advice on the return of the parcel

Aykaz88

IF, in the extremely rare case I actually had to return something to a seller to get a refund and it was under $50, I'd write it off and tell the customer to keep it and I'd cover the cost from my overall profits. If it was over $50, I'd ask them to return it to me or my "Fake Address/Forwarding Service" and then I would send it on to the Aliexpress seller. It may take a few weeks/months, but what's the rush? The bank balance at the end of the year is all that matters to me.

And does that all sound like a real hassle? Yes. It does. Because it is. But I don't care. because it's not ever likely to actually happen. There's just as much chance that a large meteorite will crash through my roof this very m
thanks for the advice. I think I'll do the same

Direct Webstore

I do not have address display in my site and I still have sales
On your site, it does not matter so much, but having an address in your email footer helps cut down on the chance of it ending up in the SPAM/Junk folder.

I just use one of the many American forwarding services (free to sign up, only pay for forwarded parcels/mail)) and use the American Address they give me (that I'm supposed to use for buying stuff online), as my "Business Address" in the footer of my site and emails. The fact that it looks like a warehouse address is even better.

You are not answering the questions I asked here.
In your opinion, would you buy in such a store with a Russian address if you live in America?
This is why I need to get any foreign address for buyers' trust.
I presumed that from the very beginning. I live in Australia, mainly target the U.S and for that reason, I use an American address. (From a parcel forwarding service) And you did not actually ask a question related to that specifically. Your questions were based on how to do it. Which have been answered.

There's just as much chance that a large meteorite will crash through my roof this very m ...
No one understood my joke ... :( lol

Last edited: