Need advice on the return of the parcel

Aykaz88

Good day, dear dropshippers. I am a beginner dropshipper. I have a RC toys and drones shop.
The store is not ready to go. First, I am currently concerned about 2 questions. Who already has a store and who works from Russia.
In the course of work, a situation arises that the purchased goods may have damage or other defects.
If the product is damaged and the buyer wants to return it and get the money back, what should I do in this case, where can I return the product? Do I need to return it to the supplier from whom I purchased the item, or can I accept the return myself? The question is where ...?
I know that the return process is difficult and long. The client must pay for the parcel and the cost of age at his own expense, and then issue a return to the address data of the store.
What if I don't have a warehouse where can I store the returned goods?
And here's another situation. I need to register a store with an foreign address. I don't understand and don’t know how can I get a business address?
I do not want to indicate in the contact information the Russian address, Moscow region.
Regarding the purchased orders from the supplier. I know the alidropship plugin has the option to preset the text that the supplier will receive at checkout.
Were there any cases when the supplier ignored this message and sent packages with the indication of aliexpress? If it could be a set-up, and it will negatively affect my reputation.
Please help me figure it out and advise what to do.

Aykaz88

Thanks for answering my message. I will accept your advice and will do so.
I need to register my store in another country and get a European or American address for business.
I do not want to indicate in the contact information the Russian address, Moscow region.
Tell me how can I do this?
Regarding the purchased orders from the supplier. I know the alidropship plugin has the option to preset the text that the supplier will receive at checkout.
Were there any cases when the supplier ignored this message and sent packages with the indication of aliexpress?

Direct Webstore

I need to register my store in another country and get a European or American address for business.
Tell me how can I do this?

Check the Knowledge Base again AND the Blog section. There are articles on this subject. (See links in the Top Menu at the top of this page)

It's also already been discussed many, many times in this forum. Use the Search above.

It's also discussed in hundreds of places online. (Use Youtube/Google/Bing/Yandex)

Or write to support@alidropship.com. They are Russian too. Maybe they could explain clearer.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Were there any cases when the supplier ignored this message and sent packages with the indication of aliexpress?
Is never happen to me, but I read post of few members of this forum which happen to those.

It's never happened to me either. There is more chance that a small meteor will smash through the roof of your house. Don't worry about it. Worry about other things.

And in the VERY RARE occurrence, it DID happen, you will have ONE customer who will not come back to your store. And that's presuming that that one customer understands what "Aliexpress" is, which they probably wouldn't.

And then again, if they did NOT know what Aliexpress was, it's unlikely they would go to the trouble of "Googling it" to find out. MOST people are too stupid, ignorant, inconsiderate, and lazy to search for anything. This very forum is proof of that. lol.

Relax. It's not worth losing sleep over it.

Last edited:

Aykaz88

Check the Knowledge Base again AND the Blog section. There are articles on this subject. (See links in the Top Menu at the top of this page)

It's also already been discussed many, many times in this forum. Use the Search above.

It's also discussed in hundreds of places online. (Use Youtube/Google/Bing/Yandex)

Or write to support@alidropship.com. They are Russian too. Maybe they could explain clearer.
I found information on how to get a free US address for an online store. This was your post in the topic:
Dropshipping with AliExpress>Ask Me Anything>I need help with legal issues
I have questions about this. You have been in dropshipping for a long time and have more experience. Where can I get a "free US address" to use in my site footer?
If you have the links that you registered with and the address, send me the link here or in a personal message.
In addition, I would like to clarify. If a customer needs to return a product purchased from me, at what address should I receive the returned parcels, to an address in the United States or to my real address in Russia?
How will the goods be handed over to me personally?
Does the company issuing the free address receive the packages and then send them to me?
I apologize in advance, but I translate through google translator.

chris37

I found information on how to get a free US address for an online store. This was your post in the topic:
Dropshipping with AliExpress àAsk Me Anythingà I need help with legal issues
I have questions about this. You have been in dropshipping for a long time and have more experience. Where can I get a "free US address" to use in my site footer?
If you have the links that you registered with and the address, send me the link here or in a personal message.
In addition, I would like to clarify. If a customer needs to return a product purchased from me, at what address should I receive the returned parcels, to an address in the United States or to my real address in Russia?
Does the company issuing the free address receive the packages and then send them to me?
I apologize in advance, but I translate through google translator.
The returned product is gonna be back to aliexpress supplier ... you must refund your customer and you gonna ask your refund from aliexpress!!

Aykaz88

The returned product is gonna be back to aliexpress supplier ... you must refund your customer and you gonna ask your refund from aliexpress!!
I understand that I have to return the goods to the supplier on Aliexpress. But first I have to get the goods myself from the client. That's why I'm asking. Refunds must be sent to which address if the same address appears in the footer and my real address is completely different.

chris37

I understand that I have to return the goods to the supplier on Aliexpress. But first I have to get the goods myself from the client. That's why I'm asking. Refunds must be sent to which address if the same address appears in the footer and my real address is completely different.
This is one way you do it.. ;)
Why not just give the return supplier address to your client and not overcomplecate the thinks!

Direct Webstore

No. You do not "need" to do that. Research if you need to for some reason. (e.g Can't get a Credit Card Gateway in your country or to illegally avoid paying income taxes in your country.).

No please? Google it. There are many to choose from. I don't want every dreamer out there to use the same company as me. I've disabled my PM due to countless people who use me as a Googling Service/Site Appraiser/Private Problem Solver/Hand Holder.

If a customer needs to return a product purchased from me, at what address should I receive the returned parcels, to an address in the United States or to my real address in Russia?
Stupid question. What's the point of setting up an address elsewhere if you don't USE it?

A worker at your post office will hand it to you or put it in your letterbox?

Yes. THAT'S WHAT THEIR BUSINESS IS FOR. (sigh). But redirecting items to you is NOT free.

Have you even made a single sale yet? STOP pedantically worrying about this NON ISSUE that NO ONE has a problem with EVER, and worry about more important things!

Outta here.
UNWATCHING.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar

Direct Webstore

The returned product is gonna be back to aliexpress supplier
No. It will be returned to wherever he tells the customer to return it to.

After three years dealing with Aliexpress sellers, I've NEVER had to return anything. This whole "problem" is a "non-problem". Or at least, only a problem to be worried about "once in a blue moon", if ever.

Another unimportant thread to UNWATCH.

Mar

Good day, dear dropshippers. I am a beginner dropshipper. I have a RC toys and drones shop.
The store is not ready to go. First, I am currently concerned about 2 questions. Who already has a store and who works from Russia.
In the course of work, a situation arises that the purchased goods may have damage or other defects.
If the product is damaged and the buyer wants to return it and get the money back, what should I do in this case, where can I return the product? Do I need to return it to the supplier from whom I purchased the item, or can I accept the return myself? The question is where ...?
I know that the return process is difficult and long. The client must pay for the parcel and the cost of age at his own expense, and then issue a return to the address data of the store.
What if I don't have a warehouse where can I store the returned goods?
And here's another situation. I need to register a store with an foreign address. I don't understand and don’t know how can I get a business address?
Were there any cases when the supplier ignored this message and sent packages with the indication of aliexpress? If it could be a set-up, and it will negatively affect my reputation.
Please help me figure it out and advise what to do.
Worry about making sales, stop worrying about nothing.

chris37

No. It will be returned to wherever he tells the customer to return it to.

After three years dealing with Aliexpress sellers, I've NEVER had to return anything. This whole "problem" is a "non-problem". Or at least, only a problem to be worried about "once in a blue moon", if ever.

Another unimportant thread to UNWATCH.
I never returned nothing us well. But I also though (if ever happened) is better the customer sent the products back to the addreas (aliexpress address) we gonna say to them. Is no reason to have it in my place and after to sent it back to aliexpress seller..

But how you say is not an existing proplem. ;)

Mar

But how you say is not an existing proplem.
I have one case when a buyer want to change the size of the shoes he ordered. I simply sent a message to the seller about the intention and ask the address the buyer will send the product to replace. It will depend on the cooperation of the seller. It is a very rare and yes, I can call it not an existing problem. If the OP keep on worrying about nothing, including the warehouse that he don't have for returned orders, (that's amazing) chances are he will sell the store because it is not making any sale and the things he worry about will never happen.

Aykaz88

No. You do not "need" to do that. Research if you need to for some reason. (e.g Can't get a Credit Card Gateway in your country or to illegally avoid paying income taxes in your country.).

No please? Google it. There are many to choose from. I don't want every dreamer out there to use the same company as me. I've disabled my PM due to countless people who use me as a Googling Service/Site Appraiser/Private Problem Solver/Hand Holder.

Stupid question. What's the point of setting up an address elsewhere if you don't USE it?

A worker at your post office will hand it to you or put it in your letterbox?

Yes. THAT'S WHAT THEIR BUSINESS IS FOR. (sigh). But redirecting items to you is NOT free.

Have you even made a single sale yet? STOP pedantically worrying about this NON ISSUE that NO ONE has a problem with EVER, and worry about more important things!

Outta here.
UNWATCHING.
You are not answering the questions I asked here.
Suppose I do not need to register a company in the USA, everything is fine with that.
But I cannot sell all over the world if I indicate the address in the contact data like this one:
Address *
Moscow region, city of Shchelkovo
Apt, suite, etc.
apt ...
Postal Code *
City *
Moscow
State
Russian Federation
Country *
Russia
In your opinion, would you buy in such a store with a Russian address if you live in America?
This is why I need to get any foreign address for buyers' trust.
You do not want to give a link where you can get the address. If it's hard for you, no question.
your quote "What's the point of setting an address elsewhere if you don't USE it?"
I have already answered that I need to go to the international level of sales.
your quote "Will the employee at your post office give it to you or put it in the mailbox?"
I did not ask about the work of our postal officer in my country. I asked about the work of an employee of the company that issues addresses in the United States for use in an online store.

chris37

In your opinion, would you buy in such a store with a Russian address if you live in America?
This is why I need to get any foreign address for buyers' trust.
I do not have address display in my site and I still have sales :)

Direct Webstore

IF, in the extremely rare case I actually had to return something to a seller to get a refund and it was under $50, I'd write it off and tell the customer to keep it and I'd cover the cost from my overall profits. If it was over $50, I'd ask them to return it to me or my "Fake Address/Forwarding Service" and then I would send it on to the Aliexpress seller. It may take a few weeks/months, but what's the rush? The bank balance at the end of the year is all that matters to me.

And does that all sound like a real hassle? Yes. It does. Because it is. But I don't care. because it's not ever likely to actually happen. There's just as much chance that a large meteorite will crash through my roof this very m