My Website is down

Mar

its a alidropship hosting
There is an official support of Alidropship hosting service, I think it is in Skype. There you give all the information including the update that seem to be a secret. If you are waiting for help here in the forum, that will never come.

Direct Webstore

Use FTP (Or cPanel>File Manager) to rename the folder of whatever plugin you updated. That will deactivate it. Then you will be able to access your Admin.

Then rename the plugin's folder to the original, refresh the Admin page, uninstall the plugin, download a fresh plugin zip and try again.

Make sure you get the correct PHP version

Mar

Use FTP (Or cPanel>File Manager) to rename the folder of whatever plugin you updated. That will deactivate it. Then you will be able to access your Admin.

Then rename the plugin's folder to the original, refresh the Admin page, uninstall the plugin, download a fresh plugin zip and try again.

Make sure you get the correct PHP version
He don't mention if it was a plugin update. There are many kind of updates.

Direct Webstore

He don't mention if it was a plugin update. There are many kind of updates.

Like what? Except for Wordpress itself and the Chrome extension ... that only leaves plugins. (And I doubt it's any server side update like PHP or ioncube etc)

It's usually plugin problems that cause 500 errors.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Looks like this one is resolved as his website is up.
It sounds exactly like the out of date Facebook Business plugin problem that a few people were having problems with. Need to disable it/delete it by renaming it like I described above, make sure Alidropship is updated first ... then download/update the Facebook plugin.

Babybuggs

It was the Facebook plugin as I renamed it and was able to access my site. The only problem is I don't have the license key for FB to download a new copy.

Direct Webstore

The only problem is I don't have the license key for FB
You're the second person I've seen here who hasn't saved their license keys in a safe place. Why, why, why???

You should get an Excel sheet, Word doc, whatever and put all your store related information in it. Passwords, Licences, Google Analytic codes, Pixel codes, API keys, domain expiry dates etc etc. It's just common sense. :)

Just write to support@alidropship.com and ask them to re-send it to you.

OR ... go digging through the "Options" table in your database and you will find your key in there ... somewhere.

:)

Babybuggs

Quick question, all my registered subscribers have 4 or more digits after their username, does that mean that they're spam?

Babybuggs

You're the second person I've seen here who hasn't saved their license keys in a safe place. Why, why, why???

You should get an Excel sheet, Word doc, whatever and put all your store related information in it. Passwords, Licences, Google Analytic codes, Pixel codes, API keys, domain expiry dates etc etc. It's just common sense. :)

OR ... go digging through the "Options" table in your database and you will find your key in there ... somewhere.

Thanks, I save everything but sometimes I can't remember where :( but I'll put everything in one place like you suggested.

Babybuggs

If you don't have a security plugin like "Wordfence" ... and they haven't bought anything.... they are probably bot signups.
I do have Wordfence and it does an ok job, previously I was using Cerber and it was an absolute nightmare, I was getting hundreds of spam signups per week.

Babybuggs

Thanks for the idea for digging through the options list, I found all my product keys. :)