My store, my dream

feder102

Hello, When you hear of the AliDropshipp opportunity feel free to invest time and money on this.
But since it has happened to all of us, I cannot find a way other than to invest money in advertising so that people enter the web.
My post is open to receive suggestions, improvements you can make to the web, everything that helps improve my store, you will be welcome.
Thank you
https://store.federicocastiglione.com
Sorry for my english

Hola, Cuando escuche de la oportunidad de AliDropshipp no dude en invertir tiempo y dinero en esto.
Pero como nos ha pasado a todos, no encuentro la forma que no sea invertir dinero en publicidad para que la gente ingrese a la web.
Mi post esta abierto para recibir sugerencias, mejoras que pueda hacer a la web, todo que ayude a mejorar mi tienda, será bienvenido.
Gracias
https://store.federicocastiglione.com
perdon por mi ingles

Mar

My post is open to receive suggestions, improvements you can make to the web, everything that helps improve my store, you will be welcome.
Loading speed is not good due to high number of "Requests". Most product images are in slides. Every slide add to the number of requests. In homepage there are many unnecessary elements like the News, all of this adds to the number of JS files, 74 is unusually high. Yes they are eye catching, but each of it is a factor to a slow loading site. You might be wondering why most sites don't have this elements. They are very well capable of adding, but they know that site performance will be sacrificed. Also, a domain name should be something short and easy to pronounce and remember. A domain name should be researched well. You can change the structure and everything of the site anytime and easily, but changing domain is not so easy and quick and is a lot of pain.

1584636097284.png
1584636634799.png

1584636218778.png
1584636715452.png

Last edited:

feder102

Loading speed is not good due to high number of "Requests". Most product images are in slides. Every slide add to the number of requests. In homepage there are many unnecessary elements like the News, all of this adds to the number of JS files, 74 is unusually high. Yes they are eye catching, but each of it is a factor to a slow loading site. You might be wondering why most sites don't have this elements. They are very well capable of adding, but they know that site performance will be sacrificed. Also, a domain name should be something short and easy to pronounce and remember. A domain name should be researched well. You can change the structure and everything of the site anytime and easily, but changing domain is not so easy and quick and is a lot of pain.
First, thank you very much.
Do not notice, the truth is that it is very slow, I will work on that aspect. As well I am also going to review the subdomain and buy a short domain.

feder102

I was changing the web a lot to make it lighter, now where can I get a cheap domain and which domain do you recommend.

Estuve cambiando bastante la web para hacerla mas liviana, ahora donde puedo conseguir un dominio barato y que dominio me recomienda.

Mar

I was changing the web a lot to make it lighter, now where can I get a cheap domain and which domain do you recommend.
Most host providers are also domain registrars, check. There is a lot out there. Domain name is a personal thing. I cannot recommend. The loading speed is better now, but there is much room for improvement. The JS files of my site is only 13 while yours is 65, CSS files is only 3 while yours is 30 and the number of request is still high. These are important factors of the loading speed.