My site is Down

Charismchl

Hi, from yesterday my site is down. When trying to go to my side i have this message...

Error establishing a database connection. Same message if i try to login from WP

Trying to connect through cpanel and can not with my codes. Trying to reset password and i have this message..

Error establishing a database connection​

anyone can help please?
Thanks

kdb

Hi, from yesterday my site is down. When trying to go to my side i have this message...

Error establishing a database connection. Same message if i try to login from WP

Trying to connect through cpanel and can not with my codes. Trying to reset password and i have this message..

Error establishing a database connection​

anyone can help please?
Thanks
hi,

using cpanel go to file manager and check the wp-config.php file if you remember your database password match it.

go to the database and clear your password from db and create new one you can search the article about it online.

or contact @chris37 he will help you with little fee. (Hey chris don't forgot to add my commission ...... he ha ha "Just Kidding")

regards,
kdb

chris37

Hi,

I hope you are well.

Before you do anything else , start by contacting your hosting provider, 99% of the time they will fix this issue for you.

If that doesn’t help, please drop me a message. I will be glad to check it out .

contact @chris37 he will help you with little fee.
Thanks for the reference :)

Last edited: