MY PLUGIN IS NOT WORKING

Sandeep lahre

Hi, My plugin is not capturing any order which is coming ,i deactivated and reactivated but nothing is happening,please help me!!!!

Sandeep lahre

Hello , my plugin is not working and from the last week {i cannot see the traffic report and even orders of my customers} i have been messaging the support team ,but no one is replying ,i am only requesting them to look into my site dasboard but no one is giving me response ,and i am very annoyed by the service :mad::mad::mad:....please tell them to reply soon

daniel-97

Hello , my plugin is not working and from the last week {i cannot see the traffic report and even orders of my customers} i have been messaging the support team ,but no one is replying ,i am only requesting them to look into my site dasboard but no one is giving me response ,and i am very annoyed by the service :mad::mad::mad:....please tell them to reply soon
Without any picture, it's hard to know what you meant when you said "test purchase and it is not capturing". Please check the following first:
1. Did the plugin appear on your Wordpress dashboard like this picture (https://prnt.sc/tgaryu)?
2. When you fill in your information at checkout and abandoned it, did you see any information in your "Order" section?
{i cannot see the traffic report and even orders of my customers}
To see trafic report, Wordpress -> Alidropship -> Reports
please tell them to reply soon
We can only communicate with them the same way you do.
If you emailed them and are waiting for their reply, and want to ask for other member's experiences here, please give out more details and especially pictures