My New Website !

Barmog

Hey there i have a question for every one who can help me !

i started my website like 3 weeks ago and start marketing the site on facebook i got alot of users that come to site but no sells :(

can any one help me or tell me what im doing worng ? and if i publish my site here for you to see is it good or not ?

johnweyer

Hello - 'marketing on Facebook' is such a broad statement. If you pay for ads how targeted is it.? Is it a promoted post from your Facebook page? Advertising on Facebook is a science in and of itself, it is not easy no matter what anyone tells you. If you were in the market for or ready to buy whatever it is you are selling, would you go to Facebook or Amazon? Would you just do a Google search? Building a website is pretty easy these days, the plugin is wonderful for this. Sales and marketing takes education, time, experience, etc. Better to build a Facebook page, Instagram account, Pinterest, whatever your niche would benefit from. Concentrate on growing those for a while, build a following, and slowly initiate sales. Just my two cents.
Most people won't put their site URL here for fear of giving away their ideas or someone copying their success. Not sure if Google cares about the link or not. Message me if you want to or put it out there and let everyone offer advice. wish you well

Barmog

Hey there thank you for responding

I used paid ads, but not that good i think, i paid for one ad only for likes on my page something like 4k likes for 30$, i wanted that for my reliability, i also did a paid ad for conversetion, that went pretty good, got alot of visitors on my website but no sales, my traget audience are pretty bad :confused:, i use worldwide traget, i need so much some one who can help me, im willing to pay for help and succsess results.

zebios

You have to start slowly men no rush..I built my site 3 months ago and had done no marketing yet just SEO.

Did you do some research on google trends about your niche? What's the bounce rate? have you done some research about your competitors?

The problem is you're targeting worldwide, this doesn't work at all, if you target asia + africa you will get nothing..you have to concentrate on countries which have potentials like : USA, UK, Australia, Canada and some europeen countries like France, Germany...etc. Your problem is in targeting the right audience ;)