My First Sale in 2 months

mangomarey

Hi
Today i got my first Sale after 2 months working and waiting.. very exciting to share it with you ..

I had a little trouble with Placing order Automatically through Alidropship system but i managed to do it and i think the problem was with the shipping address, the System could not fill the state name, it did not recognise it for example NY can not be recognised as New York so i had to do it manually - not a big deal..

The second thing and i ll need your help on that ... i could not pay with my Paypal account, i had to enter my credit card (related to my country) and the problem with that it takes aliexpress 24 hours to verify that (it could be less but still wasting time) it is 2 hours now and the order still showing "Payment being verified" on my Aliexpress account.

The Third and last thing i got this message through the process:
Dear Customer, we regret to inform you that due to business adjustments, the Alipay balance service will be terminated from January 1, 2017 (PDT). Please use up your remaining balance as soon as possible. Click here to find more details: http://sale.aliexpress.com/4AUiFoEAkV.htm

Can someone tell me what is that mean to our kind of business..

Thanks a lot for reading and wish you all fast Success ..

M

maxyy89

Congrats on your first sale!
First, as for Paypal, you can't pay with it.link your credit card to Alipay. My every payment goes trough verification and that takes 2-3 hrs, don't worry unless it gets closed.
As for Alipay balance service being terminated don't know much, maybe somebody else knows more.

mangomarey

Congrats on your first sale!
First, as for Paypal, you can't pay with it.link your credit card to Alipay. My every payment goes trough verification and that takes 2-3 hrs, don't worry unless it gets closed.
As for Alipay balance service being terminated don't know much, maybe somebody else knows more.
Thank you very much

Nor

Hi
Today i got my first Sale after 2 months working and waiting.. very exciting to share it with you ..

I had a little trouble with Placing order Automatically through Alidropship system but i managed to do it and i think the problem was with the shipping address, the System could not fill the state name, it did not recognise it for example NY can not be recognised as New York so i had to do it manually - not a big deal..

The second thing and i ll need your help on that ... i could not pay with my Paypal account, i had to enter my credit card (related to my country) and the problem with that it takes aliexpress 24 hours to verify that (it could be less but still wasting time) it is 2 hours now and the order still showing "Payment being verified" on my Aliexpress account.

The Third and last thing i got this message through the process:
Dear Customer, we regret to inform you that due to business adjustments, the Alipay balance service will be terminated from January 1, 2017 (PDT). Please use up your remaining balance as soon as possible. Click here to find more details: http://sale.aliexpress.com/4AUiFoEAkV.htm

Can someone tell me what is that mean to our kind of business..

Thanks a lot for reading and wish you all fast Success ..

M

read my posts on this thread

https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...arketer-diving-into-ecom.390/page-2#post-2402

mangomarey

In that store yes ...
I have other stores which they making good sales, i think part of the problem here is the look of the site. Alidropship is a great software but all sites look the same with just different colours and i think clients started to notice that.

I am using different software with huge selections of themes and there is no way you can tell that those sites are belong to just one person plus the support team are 24/7.

What do i think ..
I think as i said Alidropship is a great piece of software but if they do not support Woocommerce quickly beside ebay & amazon import they ll loose a lot on the market. too many softwares are coming a long and they already have all of these features and much more and never tight themselves to just one market (Aliexpress).

Hopefully Alidropship can catch up on the right time.

mangomarey

unfortunately i did spent time before customizing the look but the following theme update sent that away .. i know i should have saved it and made a child theme and so on but to be honest i said it is a wast of time to go that road ... so i just made a simple changes so i can update easily.

Direct Webstore

Yeah ... I'm working on a child theme right now ... but it's a lot of work as I've also customised almost all the images and icons and need to rewrite paths for all of them :( ... but once done I can clone it to set up other stores.