My first dropshipping store - feedback needed :)

JulienB

Hi everybody,

I would like to share with you my progress on my first website. Here is the link: https://madaycoration.com/

Do you have any advice, remark on the design? the products?
I know that this maybe not your native language but your general impression is also important to me.

I'am aware that the wedding niche is a "one shot" niche and this is certainly not the best to take first but here I am :)
I'm earning experience anyway!

I want to test now the products but I have a couple of questions :
- Do we need to have a facebook page with a lot of content and like before starting the ad campagne?
- How do you proceed to test the pottential of the product at the creation of a new store when the community is not yet created?

Thanks you very much for your feedback,
Julien

Mar

Hi everybody,

I would like to share with you my progress on my first website. Here is the link: https://madaycoration.com/

Do you have any advice, remark on the design? the products?
I know that this maybe not your native language but your general impression is also important to me.

I'am aware that the wedding niche is a "one shot" niche and this is certainly not the best to take first but here I am :)
I'm earning experience anyway!

I want to test now the products but I have a couple of questions :
- Do we need to have a facebook page with a lot of content and like before starting the ad campagne?
- How do you proceed to test the pottential of the product at the creation of a new store when the community is not yet created?

Thanks you very much for your feedback,
Julien
Nice, but you need to optimize the website.j36F5r.jpgMt4x9X.png

JulienB

Have you niche store ? Normal version or Woo? Have you make face ads? And how you get so many sales?
Yes Andre, the niche is Wedding decoration accessories with the normal version.
I ran 600€ in total into fb ads and 400€ for one product but I made many mistakes I can clearly optimize my ads.
I just made 33 sales, this is not a lot...

Mar

Hello Mar, Do you use any plugin or extension to optimize your website? I clearly need to work on it.
WP Fastest Cache, Autoptimize and EWWW Image Optimizer. these are the plugins I use to optimize. But it depend on many factors.

Pingdom.jpg