My Dropshipping Diary.

iotfleunt

Hi everyone,

I have started a dropshipping website using the Alidropship Plugin last year (December 2019). Im still setting up the website on Wordpress. I have also started a FB page and Instagram account to promote contents on my niche. Haven't started promoting products yet because the site is not fully ready. Here, I will sharing my dropshiping journey. Hopefully everything turn out well with the store.

Instagram: 154 followers
Facebook Page: 0 likes

As of 4th January 2020

Looking forward for a profitable 2020. Suggestions are most welcomed. Thank you.

Direct Webstore

Gadgets ... again. And again. And again. And again. And again. (Along with jewellery and clothing)

People really do need to use their imagination more and discover more unique and narrower niches.

Time to be more creative in your thinking. Do more research and use tools such as Google Trends to discover what's popular and/or flooded to death.

For me, it would be a waste of time commenting further on the store. Sounds brutal. But it's the truth.

iotfleunt

Gadgets ... again. And again. And again. And again. And again. (Along with jewellery and clothing)

People really do need to use their imagination more and discover more unique and narrower niches.

Time to be more creative in your thinking. Do more research and use tools such as Google Trends to discover what's popular and/or flooded to death.

For me, it would be a waste of time commenting further on the store. Sounds brutal. But it's the truth.

Thank you for your insights anyways.

Direct Webstore

I guess that means you will go ahead with the rather broad gadget niche. In that case, the only way it will work is to have the most fantastic gadget store around, fill it with extra added value such as blogs on the latest advances in gadgets, gadget related quizzes to post in Social media etc and have a much larger advertising budget than normal. THEN it may be successful. The other problem is the low quality of Chinese made "gadgets". Or ... there's the easier way as I described above.

This isn't based on an opinion. It's based on observation and heaps of research going back over a long time. I have scrapped and tried several broad niches in the past and replaced them with narrower ones until I found successful ones. But some people get emotionally attached to the first niche they think of and refuse to let it go. They really should just let it go.

But good luck with whatever course you decide on.

Last edited:

iotfleunt

I guess that means you will go ahead with the rather broad gadget niche. In that case, the only way it will work is to have the most fantastic gadget store around, fill it with extra added value such as blogs on the latest advances in gadgets, gadget related quizzes to post in Social media etc and have a much larger advertising budget than normal. THEN it may be successful. The other problem is the low quality of Chinese made "gadgets". Or ... there's the easier way as I described above.

This isn't based on an opinion. It's based on observation and heaps of research going back over a long time. I have scrapped and tried several broad niches in the past and replaced them with narrower ones until I found successful ones. But some people get emotionally attached to the first niche they think of and refuse to let it go. They really should just let it go.

But good luck with whatever course you decide on.

Hi sir. I appreciate your advice. It was brutal but after giving it a thought, it's true what you were saying. I would love to change niche but the domain name that I bought will not be appropriate for other niches. I was thinking about narrowing my niche in the gadgets world (still figuring it out). I tried dropping you a message but it was restricted. If you dont mind sharing your email or other means of communication would be of great help. Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Direct Webstore

A domain name is only about $15 or so. You can either add it to your current hosting account as an "addon domain" or ask your host to change it to the main domain. I've done both in the past.