My Auto price update on alidropship original is giving me all incorrect prices and not as per the formula .

My Auto price update on alidropship original is giving me all incorrect prices and not as per the formula .When i rest it manually each product its correct .
But on auto update all prices are incorrect .
And everyday to reset manually prices of 300 plus products is impossible . What is the solution .

chris37

My Auto price update on alidropship original is giving me all incorrect prices and not as per the formula .When i rest it manually each product its correct .
And everyday to reset manually prices of 300 plus products is impossible . What is the solution .
I see more and more people come in this forum for this issue.

Put on aliexpress USD PRICE AND your store USA default currency and hit the update button in the pricing formula

hi Thanks ,
My formula is set as your suggestion For UAE market so its default currency set as AED .
In fact yesterday i removed all the formulas rest the prices ,all gave the correct aliexpress supplier prices . but when i hit the update prices , it changed prices of some products , some remained unchanged and many had incorrect price.

chris37

hi Thanks ,
My formula is set as your suggestion For UAE market so its default currency set as AED .
In fact yesterday i removed all the formulas rest the prices ,all gave the correct aliexpress supplier prices . but when i hit the update prices , it changed prices of some products , some remained unchanged and many had incorrect price.
Puff again.. :)
Aliexpress USA currency .
You store USA currency.
Then you gonna have correct prices after you update your pricing formula

Georgy

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. We've fixed those issues a couple of releases before. Please, provide your access details with example of the products to our support team - support@alidropship.com

Best regards,
George

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. We've fixed those issues a couple of releases before. Please, provide your access details with example of the products to our support team - support@alidropship.com

Best regards,
George
Hi I have already written to the support team on messenger , they asked me to reset and update , but nothing happened . Just today morning i have again explained all the issues but none has got back .

The main issue is that even if i have set all the prices upteen times by manual resetting ,the next day morning it updates and gives me all the errors in the prices .
Some product prices are correct as per the formula
Some product prices are as per ali express original cost price
And Some Product prices have a totally different prices which does not match the formula or the ali express original cost price .

it's a big issue and not possible to check manually or reset everyday .
i had raised this with the support team earlier also around early Jan .That time my product list was 170 products and 25 % had this issue .
i was asked to manually reset these . Which i did . and looked ok for some time then again when i imported new products . the problem has started . and i again did the reset manually .but now 3 versions of the price update happens every day .
Really don't know what the issue is .
Please help .