My application to 2Checkout Failed. Any suggestions?

Liang

Hi All,

My application to 2Checkout failed...
Currently I have paypal payment gateway ready. Any ways would you like to suggest me on how to apply 2Checkout successfully?

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros,
Looking at the link you have provided for Stripe it says that no LLC is required? Is it possible to register with SSN (social security numb) only for non-us residents or you really need an LLC?
Actually, you need to register LLC only in case if your country is not supported by Stripe.

Nick84

Actually, you need to register LLC only in case if your country is not supported by Stripe.
My country is not supported. But what happens if you have a US address (many sites out there that offer this) and SSN. Do you know if you can still register without the LLC?

Yaros

Staff member
My country is not supported. But what happens if you have a US address (many sites out there that offer this) and SSN. Do you know if you can still register without the LLC?
I suppose that if you have SSN and US address you can be approved.

Annas

Hai, i've applied 2checkout for my shopify store. The key to get approval is make sure you've removed any product that consider as free+shipping. Plus all your policy or disclaimer equal to address that you've sent to 2checkout. For example, i used virtual address USA when i register shopify store. Then when I want to apply 2checkout, I change all my information in shopify store into my real address and let them know that I'm not from USA. There's need some document to prove me that i'm living in my country and not in USA. It's not a big deal. The document only utility bill and your government identity card. All the policy also stated my real address.
You need to be clear with the shipping policy, refund policy, about us, contact us, privacy policy, and term of service. This kind of policy are important to get the approval by them. If you have any product that have copyright. Remove it first and any product that you offer for free (free + shipping concept). Once get approval, you add it back.
Ready to rock and roll.

Nick84

Hai, i've applied 2checkout for my shopify store. The key to get approval is make sure you've removed any product that consider as free+shipping. Plus all your policy or disclaimer equal to address that you've sent to 2checkout. For example, i used virtual address USA when i register shopify store. Then when I want to apply 2checkout, I change all my information in shopify store into my real address and let them know that I'm not from USA. There's need some document to prove me that i'm living in my country and not in USA. It's not a big deal. The document only utility bill and your government identity card. All the policy also stated my real address.
You need to be clear with the shipping policy, refund policy, about us, contact us, privacy policy, and term of service. This kind of policy are important to get the approval by them. If you have any product that have copyright. Remove it first and any product that you offer for free (free + shipping concept). Once get approval, you add it back.
Ready to rock and roll.
Unfortunately that was not enough for me... Pretty much did all the steps as per what you describe but got rejected anyways. I've shown a statement with 6 payments received through paypal and they said the payment history was not approved. The way I understand this is that they wouldn't approve stores with less than 10-15 sales maybe - otherwise considered a new business. That's the reason I am looking into other options now.

Annas

I'm not quite sure why they give you that reason. My store have no sales yet. Plus there's no transaction customer paid in my paypal. I just created my shopify store, since i have no money to start the marketing part. I just fill all the information as i described. Then i apply 2checkout. It got approved just like that. Sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure you are very upset with their reason.

Liang

Ready to rock and roll.
What do you mean by [Free + Shipping]? Mean free shipping for the products we sell?

Nick84

I'm not quite sure why they give you that reason. My store have no sales yet. Plus there's no transaction customer paid in my paypal. I just created my shopify store, since i have no money to start the marketing part. I just fill all the information as i described. Then i apply 2checkout. It got approved just like that. Sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure you are very upset with their reason.
Yeah, that is very weird. Perhaps there are quite a lot of different things into the equation - products you are selling, etc, etc. My store does not contain any branded merchandise or whatsoever... Anyways, congratulations, good to know there are people that get approved after all because the feedback I've been hearing from many places is that they usually reject dropshippers.

Liang

Hi All,

Thanks for all the support.

I just registered with Stripe as Stripe is valid in Singapore.
There is no need to register a company/LLC when submit an application to Stripe in Singapore.

Annas

What do you mean by [Free + Shipping]? Mean free shipping for the products we sell?
Some dropship offer claim this product or Get this necklace. It's free ! Just pay Shipping. Some sort of this. This kind method attract people to visit your store. If you are newbie this will help you more but the profit is below than $10 (not enough to cover the advertising)
For example, find a product that below $3 which include e-Packet.Then you promote it.
Get this necklace. It's free ! Just pay Shipping. When a customer go to your store and add to cart. They only have to pay $ 8.95 for shipping.
So Shipping $8.95 - $3.00 = $5.95 is your profit.. That's the concept of Free + Shipping. Usually shopify dropshiper have problems with 2checkout when they forgot to removed Get it for FREE! That's one of the reason 2checkout not approved the application.

faiq

Ready to rock and roll.
what products are in your website expensive or cheap for approval

faiq

what
Some dropship offer claim this product or Get this necklace. It's free ! Just pay Shipping. Some sort of this. This kind method attract people to visit your store. If you are newbie this will help you more but the profit is below than $10 (not enough to cover the advertising)
For example, find a product that below $3 which include e-Packet.Then you promote it.
Get this necklace. It's free ! Just pay Shipping. When a customer go to your store and add to cart. They only have to pay $ 8.95 for shipping.
So Shipping $8.95 - $3.00 = $5.95 is your profit.. That's the concept of Free + Shipping. Usually shopify dropshiper have problems with 2checkout when they forgot to removed Get it for FREE! That's one of the reason 2checkout not approved the application.
products do you use to get approval expensive or from aliexpress cheap tell me in detail plz it will help me a lot