My application for payment just go rejected again and I don't know what to do any more

mogul

For month now I have been trying to setup payment processing on my site and I end up getting rejected every time. Honestly I have become very tired of that and don't know what else to do. I have even gone as far as registering an LLC in the US and I even have an EIN, I also have a US phone number and a US address, but still 2checkout still rejected my application.

Someone should please help me. Does Payoneer still work with stripe ?

I urgently need help

mogul

Hey @mogul, did you test Payoneer with Stripe? Is it working?
Hello @hndl85 , sorry for replying late, Please pardon me. Though I registered successfully, stripe eventually blocked my account for no reason. However, I am now using 2checkout with payoneer and have not experienced any problems so far.

Meirzhan

Hello @hndl85 , sorry for replying late, Please pardon me. Though I registered successfully, stripe eventually blocked my account for no reason. However, I am now using 2checkout with payoneer and have not experienced any problems so far.
@mogul I heard a lot of negative feedback concerning 2checkout's payout. Did you manage to withdraw your income? I am really worried that my money may stuck there.

bdonkor

Yes
For month now I have been trying to setup payment processing on my site and I end up getting rejected every time. Honestly I have become very tired of that and don't know what else to do. I have even gone as far as registering an LLC in the US and I even have an EIN, I also have a US phone number and a US address, but still 2checkout still rejected my application.

Someone should please help me. Does Payoneer still work with stripe ?

I urgently need help
Yes use Stripe or Flutterwave USA. Connect your payoneer. Please be careful you are selling acceptable products by policy. You will be good to go. I use Stripe from Ghana with my LLC

Last edited: