My AliDropship Plugin Is Not Populating The Shipping Address

Humantorch

Guys, pls the AliDropship is not populating the shipping address on AliExpress. If I do it manually will it sync with the order on my store and generate the tracking number automatically?

Last edited:

chris37

Guys, pls the AliDropship is not population the shipping address on AliExpress. If I do it manually will it sync with the order on my store and generate the tracking number automatically?
Please try to make it more clear what do you mean!!!
1) Population ? I guess you mean the shipping method ! for that you need the alishipping add-on.
2)If the shipping method have tracking number you gonna get it!

Humantorch

I mean automatically populate the shipping address form on AliExpress checkout page. Instead, it's just rolling on a single spot. So, I said if I input the address manually myself, will it still sync with the order on my store so as to generate the tracking id automatically... or what the best thing to do in this situation?

Attachments

• ali.png
    ali.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 9

chris37

I mean automatically populate the shipping address form on AliExpress checkout page. Instead, it's just rolling on a single spot. So, I said if I input the address manually myself, will it still sync with the order on my store so as to generate the tracking id automatically... or what the best thing to do in this situation?
Sorry mate i really don't understand what exactly you need! Maybe any other member can help you...
Your screenshot is just show the progressive of the automatic order ,is show nothing about shipping address!

Ecomm

Guys, pls the AliDropship is not populating the shipping address on AliExpress. If I do it manually will it sync with the order on my store and generate the tracking number automatically?
I think yes because you can generate the order automatically or manual please check Alidropship tutorials.