Mutual Promotion and Promoter stop working for me. See attached images. Thanks

Attachments

• Xnip2019-08-13_23-05-45.png
    Xnip2019-08-13_23-05-45.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Xnip2019-08-13_23-11-19.png
    Xnip2019-08-13_23-11-19.png
    51 KB · Views: 16
i would turn those off while checking manually if your accounts in the SoMe channels work.
Depending on how your autoresponders are set up, and the frequencies of how often you use them, you could have been given a temp-ban from the social media channels ..
I'm assuming these are Instagram channels first and foremost - If you use Social rabbit only with its "as they come" replies and texts, you are nearly guaranteed to be flagged for spam ....

Test first manually, give it a 24-48 hours rest from automation and try SLOWLY again ....

Nadezhda

Staff member
Most of Instagram users have the issue alike. You can try to create post manually and make sure all your actions are restricted. We offered the following decisions how to solve that: https://socialrabbitplugin.com/codex/social-rabbit-stopped-posting-captions-error/
We can also advise to turn off the mutual promoter, promoter and grabber for some time, when the actions will be permitted again. Then after some time passes, you can turn on all these functions, but one by one, not at once

Nadezhda

Staff member
Obviously, Instagram restricted your actions for some time. So, in such a case we advise to wait and perform ordinary actions: to scroll the feed, to like your followers. And then after passing the time, you will be unblocked.

Log out and log in your Instagram account via Social Rabbit plugin and try again.
Seems to work for now ... but Instagram has very clearly marked my Siteground IP as suspicious.. YEsterday as i tried to log in with Social Rabbit - Instagram booted me out, with the warning " thrid party application is not allowed " ....

Nadezhda

Staff member
Seems to work for now ... but Instagram has very clearly marked my Siteground IP as suspicious.. YEsterday as i tried to log in with Social Rabbit - Instagram booted me out, with the warning " thrid party application is not allowed " ....
Please, PM me your wp access details and cPanel accesses too, we will check