Multiple currency Option not working

signstrade

Hi,

I have an issue with multiple currency setup option, it doesn't work.

When I add multiple currencies, it shows as zero, and when I add to the cart, it shows the same amount of USD???

I am using Alidropship plugin version 0.9.23 - I actually saw the updated version in download, however in WordPress no update is available.

Not sure what is the issue I have done exactly as it is shown in the video tutorial but it doesn't work.

I need multiple currencies but I can't except USD, because once I set them up, they all shows zeros - in my understanding it appears it is not getting google exchange rates.

Appreciate any help in advance.

Php version 7.1
WP version 4.9.4
AliDropShip Version 0.9.23

Thanks,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I have an issue with multiple currency setup option, it doesn't work.

When I add multiple currencies, it shows as zero, and when I add to the cart, it shows the same amount of USD???

I am using Alidropship plugin version 0.9.23 - I actually saw the updated version in download, however in WordPress no update is available.

Not sure what is the issue I have done exactly as it is shown in the video tutorial but it doesn't work.

I need multiple currencies but I can't except USD, because once I set them up, they all shows zeros - in my understanding it appears it is not getting google exchange rates.

Appreciate any help in advance.

Php version 7.1
WP version 4.9.4
AliDropShip Version 0.9.23

Thanks,
Hello, you need to install AliDropship ver. 1: https://alidropship.com/codex/transition-alidropship-plugin-ver-1/

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Does this mean (if I deactivate and delete and re-install the newer version) all of the products will be gone?? I have more than 100 products on the site and lot of work is involved in that.

Can't it be a regular plugin update via WordPress?

Please reply..
Please follow the instructions you won't lose your products.

signstrade

Please follow the instructions you won't lose your products.
I tried this and now I have this message

Fatal error: The file /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/filters.php encoded as type [1/71] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

All of my products are gone and the old plugin as well/...

What do I do now?

signstrade

I tried this and now I have this message

Fatal error: The file /home/chromesa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/filters.php encoded as type [1/71] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

All of my products are gone and the old plugin as well/...

What do I do now?

I cannot delete the AliDropship plugin now - it says deletion error

I think I needed to install the php v 7 now the 7.1 is not deleting from my system

signstrade

Hello Are you there??? My website is down because of this plugin update ????

Okay - I was not able to uninstall the previous version 7.1 but then I deleted the folder in the server plugin directory and thenn re-installed the correct version and everything is good now... site came back and now I can add multiple currencies