Multilingual Site (Polylang)

raz0r7

After I translated my site in 3 different languages Ive been facing many problems involving Pricing Rules and Pricing Markup Formula.
These rules are not updating the translated products, only the products in default language.

The workaround for this is to go to the product and click on "update" button to force it to get the new prices.
However, prices are updated on daily basis, so you can imagine the problem by going in each product and update it manually.

I contacted the support about this issue, but they didnt give me any solution, just suggested me to use glot and translatedpress, something that doesn't interest me because 1 is limited to 1 language only and the other is totally manual.

Would like to know from someone here, who has Polylang running in the site? And is it working 100% with AliDrop plugin?

Before posting it, I researched over the forum, but could not find an answer for my doubt. What I found was just complains about lack of support and many issues involving translation.

Mar

After I translated my site in 3 different languages Ive been facing many problems involving Pricing Rules and Pricing Markup Formula.
These rules are not updating the translated products, only the products in default language.

The workaround for this is to go to the product and click on "update" button to force it to get the new prices.
However, prices are updated on daily basis, so you can imagine the problem by going in each product and update it manually.

I contacted the support about this issue, but they didnt give me any solution, just suggested me to use glot and translatedpress, something that doesn't interest me because 1 is limited to 1 language only and the other is totally manual.

Would like to know from someone here, who has Polylang running in the site? And is it working 100% with AliDrop plugin?

Before posting it, I researched over the forum, but could not find an answer for my doubt. What I found was just complains about lack of support and many issues involving translation.
I am using Google Translate. So far I did not have issues with it.

1565934955271.png

1565935027874.png

raz0r7

Hi Mar, I checked the plugins using Google translate. Is this one you are using, did you pay for it? There are many available, what is the exact name of this one?

Mar

Hi Mar, I checked the plugins using Google translate. Is this one you are using, did you pay for it? There are many available, what is the exact name of this one?
Sorry, I searched the site to give you the link but it look like it is discontinued. See the message below. It continue to support the existing use of the translator only.

1565937819104.png

raz0r7

Then I will have to set my site to my mother language only. AliDropship support wont give me any help involving Polylang.
I'm really annoyed with them. its a fantastic tool, however can't guarantee compatibility with most used plugins worldwide.

Cant wait their will to help to solve my issue. Im not developer, but I dont think is too complicated to have it functional with Polylang after I gave all tips to them. Anyhow, thanks Mar.