Multi Site Licence Please

bwendo

Hi, I have five maybe seven sites I want to monetise with alidropship woocommerce.
Can I buy a multi-site licence please and how do I upgrade my existing single licence?
Thank you
Bwendo :)

cyrusonyx

Unfortunately licenses only come with each purchase of the plugin. The main inconvenience for me is that you have to message Support whenever you need to de-activate a license to use it on a new domain (eg should you need to switch a store over or set up a new store re-using the same licence) .

Direct Webstore

Unfortunately licenses only come with each purchase of the plugin. The main inconvenience for me is that you have to message Support whenever you need to de-activate a license to use it on a new domain (eg should you need to switch a store over or set up a new store re-using the same licence) .
You'd have to changing domains pretty often for that to be an "inconvenience" LOL :)

Mar

Are you changing domain every day?, in that case it is really inconvenient.

cyrusonyx

You'd have to changing domains pretty often for that to be an "inconvenience" LOL :)

I am in a testing phase with my domains...So yes, I am changing frequently to see which works best for me as I run a test store then move to a live store. (...and no, I am not looking to pay twice for a product given I have just one live site).

Some WP plugins have a user portal where you log in, and can manage your licenses. Would be a good idea for Alidropship I think

Arnaldo

What could be cool - but is not a priority - would be to add a field in the plugin that can automate/activate/deactivate license for one domain, without contacting support. This would be cool. You can contribute to the community and ask this in the suggestion forum if you like.

But if you choose your domain carefully, you obviously won't change it every 2 days ;-)

So choose domain wisely ;-)

More extreme suggestion ask Alidropship to sell a multisite license at a 289$/per license, so no one will ask anymore for a multisite license lol
I'm sure you'll love this one @Direct Webstore ;-)

cyrusonyx

What could be cool - but is not a priority - would be to add a field in the plugin that can automate/activate/deactivate license for one domain, without contacting support. This would be cool. You can contribute to the community and ask this in the suggestion forum if you like.

Yes I dropped a note above in my comment "Some WP plugins have a user portal where you log in, and can manage your licenses. Would be a good idea for Alidropship I think" - This way you don't need to code it in the plugin. The user portal is usual where you access all the products you've purchased from the company , including licenses etc and you can mange activations from there too. Def a good idea to have full control of something you've purchased . ThriveThemes have something like this.

I'll make a suggestion in the err, suggestion forum ;-)

cyrusonyx

We do like symmetry :)

7 stores, well after a few days of self-doubt, you've given me a shot of motivation, that it can be done. And to snap out of my indecision and focus :p

Bujuk

i'm planning for 5 before end of the year. currently working on two sites right now. testing the best combination on the plungin and theme.

cexsi

I've already got 7 licenses! That will do me for a while ... lol :)
If you have already a 7 license, i assume you are quite experience in in selling with Aliexpress. Can you give me some advice on how i setup my store with worldwide shipping with ePacket. for Example, I have come across items that has ePacket in France but not in Italy and have a customer who orders from Italy but i dont want ship without epacket. Would i have to have to do this manually and go into each country in shipping option and where there is epacket is available and advertise accordingly, this will take so long if this is the case