Multi license Option.

Direct Webstore

Anyone know what the cost is for a new license?

Seriously? If you can't manage to find that out with a few clicks (in a few seconds) ... I don't think you'd have the skills required to run an online business. Really.

EDIT: Hint ... look at the URL at the top of this page and go to the MAIN site. (Not this forum sub domain)

Chris Embry

Seriously? If you can't manage to find that out with a few clicks (in a few seconds) ... I don't think you'd have the skills required to run an online business. Really.
I did look via the forum and the site,There is not a mention of the cost for new license key for another store

Chris Embry

EDIT: Hint ... look at the URL at the top of this page and go to the MAIN site. (Not this forum sub domain)

I already done that and when you look over the main domain name,There is not a option to buy a second license key to use with another site

Direct Webstore

I already done that and when you look over the main domain name,There is not a option to buy a second license key to use with another site

All licenses you buy are the same price. Unless you can "wrangle" a deal with Yarros. Sorry, didn't realise you meant "extra or additional" license when you said "new" license.

Last edited:

Cheryl619

I suggest 3 month ago this idea and i been waiting for some kind of multi license option, i want to bring a suggestion that it could be good for everyone, and is that if you buy the plugin $89 that should work with one domain but for any additional domain that yo will want to use in addition you could have a discounted price lets say $19 or $29 per domain. so additional domain for an existent buyer is a lower price than buying the hole plugin again. this will increases sales for alidropsip because all the owners of the plugin will bring more money to the software plus makes it fair for everyone to have more than one store. just a suggestion :)

This would be SUPER SWEET!!!
I have already bought 2 lic. and would have bought many more by now if it was on a price scale like this.

Chris Embry

This would be SUPER SWEET!!!
I have already bought 2 lic. and would have bought many more by now if it was on a price scale like this.
I message there skype support and was offer a 15% off price code.Which is not really worth as i do not want to buy the software.I am simply wanting another license key to use for a another site

Cheryl619

QUOTE>>> "I message there skype support and was offer a 15% off price code.Which is not really worth as i do not want to buy the software.I am simply wanting another license key to use for a another site"

That is terrible, ONLY 15%. Sad to hear. You would think he would give us a better discount for extra domains than that. Mostly with all of the bugs still happening in the scripts. It is no extra cost to him to discount hugely.

Yaros PLEASE rethink it. You would have MUCH MORE MONEY coming in to work on and improve the script.