Movie related products,copyrights problems ?

Eddie91

Hi, I find a beautiful niche but it`s a movie related, I will have problems with copyrights strike?

I know Yaros have as an example on a dropshipping website related to Harry Potter,I will have problems if I do something related?

Thank you!

Item Zone

Hi - fellow noob here and just getting into the forum.
I have done a lot of reading and watching and I believe you are allowed to sell copyrighted items as long as they are produced by an official producer or supplied by an official supplier.
I also believe there are not that many of those kind of items on Aliexpress though.

To avoid copyright infringement I think you need to find items that don't use the official logo or official copyrighted images etc. - and you can't call it by the official name if it isn't the official item.
For example you can't just call something "Marvel Thor's Hammer" when it's not an officially produced Thor hammer.
You can sell and describe things however like "Thor inspired Hammer - Just like in the Marvel movies" ... That kind of thing should keep you free of copyright worries. It would also help if you didn't put the Marvel or Thor logo in the pictures when it isn't - but you could "strongly hint".

If anyone else has any more info, or is able to tell me if I am wrong then that would be great.

Legalsers

On the contrary, I constantly order as many things related to Marvel, and I do not care if it is an official thing. I love watching Marvel movies. And the last thing I saw was Black Widow. This film https://watchseries.ga/releases really impressed me, and I really liked it. Of all the characters, I like her the most. Because she is a powerful woman, physically and spiritually, she has powerful willpower, and her death tore my heart apart. Until the last moment, I thought that this wouldn't happen.

Last edited:

abragred

There can be no problem with copyrights if you know exactly how to use additional tools. I am now talking about the pirate bay torrents, which are a fairly important resource in this matter. That is why I have to pay attention to more interesting details not to miss anything useful to me. I have not had any problems with copyrights yet.

Last edited:
A

aribmass

A dropshipping website related to Harry Potter will have the right to publish or view part of the movie if you use it elsewhere. You can request a license to use the material or buy a temporary license. But I can't help but ask why you don't want to buy iptv online to access the movies on a paid subscription basis so you can use the data for your own purposes. It's much more convenient, especially if you need to use the music from the movie or scenes for your own purposes. At least you can access movies and a gallery of movies you can already watch without paying extra.