Mobile Optimization

asadbdn

Hello, I am using Davinci woo theme but everything on the desktop is ok when I go to mobile the shop page is not shown on my device and product not shown how can I solve this issue for mobile optimization?

chris37

Hello, I am using Davinci woo theme but everything on the desktop is ok when I go to mobile the shop page is not shown on my device and product not shown how can I solve this issue for mobile optimization?
Deactivate all of your plugins expect woocomerce and alidropship and check again .. if the issue is fix then is a conflict with other plugin..

then activate one by one the plugins until you find what cost the issue ..

chris37

Also do you use mailchimp for woocomerce pop up sign up ?
Is the most common issue in alidropship woo theme !!

asadbdn

Deactivate all of your plugins expect woocomerce and alidropship and check again .. if the issue is fix then is a conflict with other plugin..

then activate one by one the plugins until you find what cost the issue ..
Thanks it works

chris37

Thanks it works

Not is not work !!! is disappointed…
I inform multiple time about this issue everybody.

1) alidropship for they check the theme about that.

2) I ask also Woocomerce , is pass a week back and forward with them for they admin is even issue there

3) I even speak with mailchimp developer.

Nothing change !!

They issue appear in the last 2 Wordpress update !!!

And is still there

yoha03

Don't use alidropship themes, there's many woocommerce themes which is faster and have better compatibilities with other plugins, I changed all my stores to other themes already

chris37

Not is not work !!! is disappointed…
I inform multiple time about this issue everybody.

1) alidropship for they check the theme about that.

2) I ask also Woocomerce , is pass a week back and forward with them for they admin is even issue there

3) I even speak with mailchimp developer.

Nothing change !!

They issue appear in the last 2 Wordpress update !!!

And is still there

Hello @George Murdasov They issue the fellow member have is because of the mailchimp of woocomerce plugin.

When we use the subscription pop-up from mailchimp the above issue appear on mobile.(the images of the products make forever to load)

This is a very long time issue that i first mention few months ago when it's start happening.

I have take this issue to the woocomerce developers and mailchimp developers .. nobody could find why this happening.

So here are it is ... All of the woocommerce alidropship themes have these issue.(the themes that use original plugin doesn't have this issue)

I tried flatsome and astra without the issue appear.

Please have a look in to these.

Regart
Chris

Georgy

Hello @George Murdasov They issue the fellow member have is because of the mailchimp of woocomerce plugin.

When we use the subscription pop-up from mailchimp the above issue appear on mobile.(the images of the products make forever to load)

This is a very long time issue that i first mention few months ago when it's start happening.

I have take this issue to the woocomerce developers and mailchimp developers .. nobody could find why this happening.

So here are it is ... All of the woocommerce alidropship themes have these issue.(the themes that use original plugin doesn't have this issue)

I tried flatsome and astra without the issue appear.

Please have a look in to these.

Regart
Chris
Hi! Could you please report ticket to our support, they will investigate issue and then pass it to developers