Missing mobile number

kevin2017

I saw the davinci theme requires mobile phone but i got a lot of orders without mobile number. Is it the issue? We need customers' number for better delivery and reduce the lost of delivery.

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I saw the davinci theme requires mobile phone but i got a lot of orders without mobile number. Is it the issue? We need customers' number for better delivery and reduce the lost of delivery.
Hello,

If you've had this option enabled in Customization --> Checkout (Phone number field required), your customers wouldn't be able to complete their orders.

kevin2017

It should require customers for mobile. I enabled it but still no mobile phone. If there is mobile phone, it will reduce the delivery issue. Please force to input mobile phone. Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I till got a lot of orders without mobile numbers. This field should be forced.
It should require customers for mobile. I enabled it but still no mobile phone. If there is mobile phone, it will reduce the delivery issue. Please force to input mobile phone. Thanks
This is a required field, please check your settings once again. Also , if a customer buy via express check out of PayPal, he would not leave his/her mobile number.

kevin2017

This is a required field, please check your settings once again. Also , if a customer buy via express check out of PayPal, he would not leave his/her mobile number.
This may be the problem. Many of them checked out via paypal. How can we force them to fill the mobile number or fetch their mobile number?

uooos

hi, I think that for a good delivery, consumers should enter their phone number and address, of course, with a postcode! I know that many people do not enter their postcodes but this is not good, it helps a lot with the right delivery, I once incorrectly entered a bristol postcode and the order was not delivered (

Last edited:

Keithos56

Hi,
I use Paypal and even if the customer enters their telephone contact(which I have changed to a required field), the telephone number does not come up. .... and then the auto ordering requires a telephone number to process the order.

chris37

Hi,
I use Paypal and even if the customer enters their telephone contact(which I have changed to a required field), the telephone number does not come up. .... and then the auto ordering requires a telephone number to process the order.
Kniw I see, you reference about the original plugin...
I use woocommerce and I never face that issue

Contact support@alidropship.com for more help.

macsoft

Hi,
Exactly!! I just brought my store online and did a test order with this method, and when I started the automation to order from the supplier, it got stuck on filling the mobile number!!
Happened on my very first order..
Is this a thing?
First time Alidropship user here

daniel-97

Exactly!! I just brought my store online and did a test order with this method, and when I started the automation to order from the supplier, it got stuck on filling the mobile number!!
Happened on my very first order..
Is this a thing?
First time Alidropship user here
Alidropship ➡ Settings ➡ General
1608520117870.png

daniel-97

THanks,
But I did (the customer did) filled out the phone number. used a credit card with paypal.
still the automation got stuck when filling the phone number on the supplier store...
Got stuck here means the process just stopped?