Migrating to woocommerce

Lizzie

I have the wordpress Davinci Theme and have been told if I also have wordpress.org, which I do, then I can just us a woocommerce plugin. Is this correct?

Lizzie

I want to have woocommerce plugin for my DaVinci Theme. Do I have to start from scratch. If so. Who can do this and the cost plse?

Christina

Administrator
I have the wordpress Davinci Theme and have been told if I also have wordpress.org, which I do, then I can just us a woocommerce plugin. Is this correct?

If you would like to change AliDropship Plugin to AliDropship Woo Plugin you will have to create your store from scratch.
Davinci Theme is avaliable for AliDropship only.

Lizzie

Thank you for your reply Christina. Who can I contact to do this for me and how much would it cost?

Lizzie

Christina I have been told that if I transfer my site to another chosen server, I can then just use the woocommerce plugin?

Mar

Christina I have been told that if I transfer my site to another chosen server, I can then just use the woocommerce plugin?
Your question is too confusing. You can add woocommerce plugin or any plugin to your website and it is regardless of your webhost and theme as you are asking in your other posts.