Migrated from Shopify+Oberlo

webguru

I have migrated my site from Shopify+Oberlo to Woo+Alidropship. I just want to know is there an easy way to link all existing products in my site to their respective Aliexpress links in Alidropship without importing all products all over again? Like Oberlo has an override option when you want to link an existing product to its Aliexpress match and gives you the option if you want to import text/images or just want to link the matches.

Secondly, for testing I imported a product from Aliexpress to Woo via Alidropship, then imported the reviews as well. The reviews are showing in the back-end at the product edit page but not showing on the front end for the visitors. The review tab just disappeared from the product page after importing reviews. I am using Shopkeeper theme.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have migrated my site from Shopify+Oberlo to Woo+Alidropship. I just want to know is there an easy way to link all existing products in my site to their respective Aliexpress links in Alidropship without importing all products all over again? Like Oberlo has an override option when you want to link an existing product to its Aliexpress match and gives you the option if you want to import text/images or just want to link the matches.

Secondly, for testing I imported a product from Aliexpress to Woo via Alidropship, then imported the reviews as well. The reviews are showing in the back-end at the product edit page but not showing on the front end for the visitors. The review tab just disappeared from the product page after importing reviews. I am using Shopkeeper theme.

Hello, 1. You need to import products from AliExpress if you want to have them on your site.

2. Please make sure you enabled reviews in your WP back-end and check your theme settings:

Edit product ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-16 15.08.31.png

webguru

1) I can import products again but is there any override function (like Oberlo) so that the product gets imported to the same existing product URL and not create a new product url?

2) Yes, the reviews setting is enabled in theme and wp backend. When I submit a review to any other product which is not integrated with Alidropship, the review shows fine on that product page. Its just that the products integrated with Alidropship does not show reviews. Check the 2 screenshots attached that shows how the product appears with and without alidropship.

Attachments

• with alidropship.png
    with alidropship.png
    373.6 KB · Views: 17
  • without alidropthip.png
    without alidropthip.png
    677 KB · Views: 18

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
1) I can import products again but is there any override function (like Oberlo) so that the product gets imported to the same existing product URL and not create a new product url?

2) Yes, the reviews setting is enabled in theme and wp backend. When I submit a review to any other product which is not integrated with Alidropship, the review shows fine on that product page. Its just that the products integrated with Alidropship does not show reviews. Check the 2 screenshots attached that shows how the product appears with and without alidropship.

1. You can use Reset variations option for that: change the URL and click Reset product:

Edit product ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-16 16.00.55.png

2. Try to check with Storefront theme , if issue with reviews is gone - this is your theme issue.

webguru

Hi

Can you help a little more in the process to import products from Aliexpress and link with existing product urls?

Lets say my current product url is this-
www.mydomain.com/products/existing-product/

I imported this same product from aliexpress now via alidropship and it gets imported here-
www.mydomain.com/products/imported-product/

Now, I want to keep the title, description, url, price exactly as it is right now on the existing product- www.mydomain.com/products/existing-product/

But want to match variations, attributes, stock, reviews, etc. with the imported product- www.mydomain.com/products/imported-product/

How can this be done exactly?

Secondly, I want to know if it is possible to bulk import products via Alidropship from a "URL list" of Aliexpress products, rather than importing all one by one?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi

Can you help a little more in the process to import products from Aliexpress and link with existing product urls?

Lets say my current product url is this-
www.mydomain.com/products/existing-product/

I imported this same product from aliexpress now via alidropship and it gets imported here-
www.mydomain.com/products/imported-product/

Now, I want to keep the title, description, url, price exactly as it is right now on the existing product- www.mydomain.com/products/existing-product/

But want to match variations, attributes, stock, reviews, etc. with the imported product- www.mydomain.com/products/imported-product/

How can this be done exactly?

Secondly, I want to know if it is possible to bulk import products via Alidropship from a "URL list" of Aliexpress products, rather than importing all one by one?
Hello, usually it's done by 'Change a supplier' optionEdit product ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-25 13.13.27.png

But it will not work for products that were imported not with the help of our plugin.

2. Product import could be done either in a bulk (from product category) or one by one.