MIDTRANS Indonesian Payment Gateway

arman

Please integrate MIDTRANS payment gateway (https://midtrans.com) from indonesia, i am one member from indonesia, & today i get my first sale through paypal payment. And I have trouble getting the capital when the money goes to paypal in delay for 21 days. Of course this is very difficult for us who are beginners and have limited capital. I've tried listing also in 2CO. but my application was denied. It is our hope for Indonesian members to have this request accepted. Because some of my friends from Indonesia are also interested to use Alidropship plugin. Our plan will create alidropship community from indonesia. Thank you

elsa

hi, i'm from indonesia too. so what gateway are you using now? i have trouble with paypal, it couldn't give the api keys.

elsa

mas, tau ga kenapa ya paypal nya ga bisa ngasih api keys? katanya ga bisa dikonfirmasi bahwa saya adalah pemilik account.

wanabud

I have the same problem too.. I'm still searching to get API username, API Pasword and Signature.. I still have no idea and still searching until now..

wanabud

Alhamdulillah.. now my problem about to get API username, API Pasword and Signature is solved After I create for business account..

Last edited: