Middle East user - proxy not available

Swannybay

Good morning,
I'm a new member.. so first of all, thanks everyone for the input you didn't know you've given me. The search function has worked HARD for me this week.

I'm trying to install SR, but I get the "sorry theres a problem" notification when I enter my code for instagram authorization. I have gone through the solutions offered here, install proxy - not available in middle east - and turn of 2FA - doesn't look to me like I can actually turn it off.

Do we have any UAE users in here that would be willing to offer me some advice on the solutions they have found to be successful please?

chris37

I'm trying to install SR, but I get the "sorry theres a problem" notification when I enter my code for instagram authorization
They have fix this bug in the latest update.

1) Make sure you have the latest update.

2) Make sure your username and password is correct (try your password in the actual Instagram app , many time people change the password and the later forget it)

Swannybay

They have fix this bug in the latest update.

1) Make sure you have the latest update.

2) Make sure your username and password is correct (try your password in the actual Instagram app , many time people change the password and the later forget it)
Thanks - I guess I'll have to wait until it's fixed in the update.

Seeing as how this is my thread - and you've kindly answered.. I do have another question.
Once again I've been searching for ages and not found a fix so here we go.

I can't seem to get sub categories to show as a menu item. I tried the customization>general as per another thread I found, but I don't seem to have anything in here for subs.

I also tried a plug in - Sub Category widget, but for the life of me I can't find it in my tools anywhere.

Do you happen to have any advice for me at all?

chris37

Thanks - I guess I'll have to wait until it's fixed in the update.

Seeing as how this is my thread - and you've kindly answered.. I do have another question.
Once again I've been searching for ages and not found a fix so here we go.

I can't seem to get sub categories to show as a menu item. I tried the customization>general as per another thread I found, but I don't seem to have anything in here for subs.

I also tried a plug in - Sub Category widget, but for the life of me I can't find it in my tools anywhere.

Do you happen to have any advice for me at all?
You have to customize the menu ,

find the menu in the customization setting, then drag and drop the subcategories below the main category you want to put it.

palumanic

Most often, the error appears in the browser Google Chrome, Opera. In other browsers, such as the standard Microsoft Edge, this error message looks a little different. But in any case, the browser will say "No connection to the Internet" (or network) and ask you to check the proxy settings. I wrote above that this error can suddenly appear both on a computer and on a phone that runs on Android or iOS (iPhone, iPad). And this problem occurs because of incorrect proxy server settings. When a proxy server is enabled on the grounds of Windows or Android, but the wrong address is set, or the server doesn't work. As a rule, proxy server settings must be disabled. Therefore, to remove the proxy-related error, we need to use https://proxyverse.io.