Michelangelo theme

Let me begin by thanking @Direct Webstore for guiding me on how to understand css and use it to change the theme. I am ever grateful to use as now I have been able to change the theme so much that it kind of looks like raphael theme but one without issues. I'm never switching this theme.

I really love Michaelangelo theme and had two element that no matter how much I try to modify, I keep on failing and was hoping if @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova @Christina could give me some css code or tell me the one responsible as it will greatly help me to achieve the best design I can desire.

1. How to remove products from the menu?
IMG_20180910_000208.jpg
I have tried hundreds of lines but it just wont go.

2. How can I resize the slider?
Screenshot_2018-09-10-00-00-14-117_com.android.chrome.png
It fills over 80% of the screen on my phone. I want to resize the height.

Thanks

Got rid of it.

Edited header.php and deleted

<ul class="main-menu pull-right">
<li class="menu-item menu-item-home <?php echo adstm_is_home() ? 'current-menu-item' : '' ?>">
<a href="<?php echo home_url(); ?>"><span class="main-el-icon"><?php _e( 'Home', 'mic' ); ?></span></a>
</li>
<li class="menu-item menu-item-has-children <?php echo is_post_type_archive( 'product' ) || is_tax( 'product_cat' ) ? 'current-menu-item' : '' ?>">
<a href="<?php echo home_url( '/product/' ); ?>"><span class="main-el-icon"></span><?php _e( 'Products', 'mic' ); ?>
</a>
<ul class="sub-menu">
<?php
$menuProduct = wp_list_categories(
array(
'child_of' => 0,
'current_category' => 0,
'depth' => 0,
'echo' => 0,
'exclude' => '',
'exclude_tree' => '',
'feed' => '',
'feed_image' => '',
'feed_type' => '',
'hide_empty' => 1,
'hide_title_if_empty' => false,
'hierarchical' => true,
'order' => 'ASC',
'orderby' => 'name',
'separator' => '<br />',
'show_count' => 1,
'show_option_all' => '',
'show_option_none' => '',
'style' => 'list',
'taxonomy' => 'product_cat',
'title_li' => '',
'use_desc_for_title' => 1,
)
);
$menuProduct = preg_replace( "#<a([^>]*)>([^>]*)<\/a>\s*\(([^>]*)\)#", "<a$1><span>$2</span><i>($3)</i></a>", $menuProduct );
echo $menuProduct;
?>

<li class="menu-item all-product">
<a href="<?php echo home_url( '/product/' ); ?>"><span class="main-el-icon"><?php _e( 'See All Products', 'mic' ); ?></span></a>
</li>
</ul>
</li>
</ul>

This did the job. Now the theme looks as I want it.

Direct Webstore

Good idea if you create a child theme and copy that file to it...or it will be overwritten by the next theme update. Alternativley ..keep a copy of that file and re-upload it after theme updates.