Michelangelo theme

Bujuk

Just wonder how to fix this error. When i click "my account" my website will send user to my-account page. however it only has this short code:
[woocommerce_my_account]

I believe this is inherited from my first installation where i installed woocommerce, then later decide to go with the standard alidrop plugin. right now i'm using Michelangelo theme.

so is there a way to fix this?

thanks in advance

Azman

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 4

Mar

Just wonder how to fix this error. When i click "my account" my website will send user to my-account page. however it only has this short code:
[woocommerce_my_account]

I believe this is inherited from my first installation where i installed woocommerce, then later decide to go with the standard alidrop plugin. right now i'm using Michelangelo theme.

so is there a way to fix this?

thanks in advance

Azman
That is a shortcode of woocommerce account page. You need to replace it as it will work only with woocommerce.

Bujuk

fully agree with you.
currently i'm using the standard alidrop plugin. not the plugin for woocommerce. so the page is not suppose to be there in the first place, right?

my next question, for stores using the standard plugin, is there any other mean for users to check their orders?

Direct Webstore

Delete that page. Then click the "Create" button in Customization>General. It will generate all the standard pages for you.

Mar

fully agree with you.
currently i'm using the standard alidrop plugin. not the plugin for woocommerce. so the page is not suppose to be there in the first place, right?

my next question, for stores using the standard plugin, is there any other mean for users to check their orders?
You open Alidropship menu in WP admin, find the menu item for orders.