Michelangelo theme Not responsive on mobile

Doug

As you can see the logo and rating stars are totally out of alignment on Michelangelo.

Attachments

• align bug_michelangelo.png
    align bug_michelangelo.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Looks OK to me. :) There is no "bug". That's how it's supposed to look.
I just viewed the Michelangelo demo on my phone. It's the same. Looks fine.
The Original Alidropship plugin is pretty much an "off the shelf" plugin. If you want it to look different you'll have to use CSS or edit the theme files ... or use the Woo plugin if you want a lot of customization. :)

Last edited:

Doug

Looks OK to me. :) There is no "bug". That's how it's supposed to look.
I just viewed the Michelangelo demo on my phone. It's the same. Looks fine.
The Original Alidropship plugin is pretty much an "off the shelf" plugin. If you want it to look different you'll have to use CSS or edit the theme files ... or use the Woo plugin if you want a lot of customization. :)

It's a bug of alignment, don't you see the elements are totally out of alignment?

@Direct Webstore put the print of your site please.

Doug

You don't get it.

The design is wrong, ask any professional designer.
It shouldn't be like that.

Doug

But thank you @Direct Webstore for this information, I didn't know this was always like that.

I guess I need to accept it as well, nobody gonna corrects it the design issue, so I will do it myself.

Direct Webstore

You don't get it.

The design is wrong, ask any professional designer.
It shouldn't be like that.

You don't "get it". It's not a "bug". That's how it was designed. There's no such thing as a "wrong" design. Only "bad" designs. Like I said, if you don't like it, you have to modify it yourself ... or stop using an "off the shelf" plugin with limited themes and switch to the Woo version where you will have hundreds of themes to choose from. Simple as that. :)

Direct Webstore

For example ... You can use CSS like this to move the price over to the right a bit ...

.product-item .price .sale {
padding-left: 20px;
}

Direct Webstore

Oh ... hang on ... there may be a mobile stylesheet ... not sure. I don't use this theme. I just experimented with the demo theme and the "inspect" function on Chrome.

Doug

Ok, we have different concepts about bug and design :)

I guess you right about using the woo version, I am gonna look at it.

Direct Webstore

I guess you right about using the woo version, I am gonna look at it.
I started with Original/DaVinci ... got sick of the limitations and am still in the process of rebuilding 6 sites with Woo ... It's a hassle at first, but I recommend it. :)

Doug

TIP: When choosing from the hundreds of Woo compatible themes ... check it's demo in your phone first. :)

Yes, for sure I will do!
My big concerning is about to spend a lot buying more plugins, do you spend too much adding more plugins to the woo commerce store?

Direct Webstore

My big concerning is about to spend a lot buying more plugins, do you spend too much adding more plugins to the woo commerce store?
I have 36 plugins (which I think is average) and the only ones I paid for were Alidropship, Social Rabbit and Recent Sales Popup. (All from Alidropship) My page loading speeds according to Google Pagespeed Insights ( https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/) is around 88/100, which is very reasonable.

After a lot of trial and error for the best ones ... This is my list of plugins.

Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce
This plugin captures abandoned carts by logged-in users & emails them about it.

AccessPress Facebook Auto Post
A plugin to publish your wordpress posts to facebook profile and fan pages

Add-on Contact Form 7 - Mailpoet 3
Add a MailPoet 3 signup field to your Contact Form 7 forms.

AddToAny Share Buttons
Share buttons for your pages including AddToAny's universal sharing button, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, WhatsApp and many more.

Ads Recent Sales Pop-Up AliDropship Plugin
WordPress plugin for dropship

AliDropship Woo Plugin
AliDropship Woo is a WordPress plugin created for import AliExpress product to Woo Shop

Complete Open Graph
Simple, comprehensive, highly customizable Open Graph management.

Contact Form 7
Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.

Content Views
Query and display posts, pages in awesome layouts (grid, scrollable list, collapsible list) easier than ever, without coding!

Decent Comments (Used for Reviews)
Provides configurable means to display comments that include author's avatars, author link, link to post and most importantly an excerpt of each comment.

Easy Facebook Likebox
Easy Facebook like box WordPress plugin allows you to easly display facebook like box fan page on your website using either widget or shortcode to increase facbook fan page likes. You can use the shortcode generated after saving the facebook like box widget.

Enhanced E-commerce for Woocommerce store
Allows Enhanced E-commerce Google Analytics tracking code to be inserted into WooCommerce store pages.

Enhanced Media Library
This plugin will be handy for those who need to manage a lot of media files.

EWWW Image Optimizer
Reduce file sizes for images within WordPress including NextGEN Gallery and GRAND FlAGallery. Uses jpegtran, optipng/pngout, and gifsicle.

WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin Lite
Finale lets you create scheduled one time or recurring campaigns. It induces urgency with visual elements such as Countdown Timer and Counter Bar to motivate users to place an order.

Instagram Shop by Snapppt
Instagram Shop plugin by Snapppt is a free WP plugin that lets your customers shop your Instagram feed.

MailPoet 3 (New)
Create and send newsletters, post notifications and welcome emails from your WordPress.
Version 3.8 | By MailPoet | View details

Maintenance
Take your website for maintenance away from public view. Use maintenance plugin if your website is in development or you need to change a few things, run an upgrade.

Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions
Optimizes the Wordpress Database after Cleaning it out

Pixel Caffeine
The simplest and easiest way to manage your Facebook Pixel. Create laser focused custom audiences on WordPress for 100% free.

Slider by Supsystic
Responsive Slider by Supsystic - the ultimate slideshow solution. Create stunning image, video and content sliders with professional templates and options

SocialRabbit
Social Rabbit is the #1 WordPress plugin for auto-running and auto-promoting your websites in most popular social networks.

TinyMCE Advanced
Enables advanced features and plugins in TinyMCE, the visual editor in WordPress.

Woo Related Products on Posts
Allows Display of Related WooCommerce Products on Posts.

WooCommerce
An eCommerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.

WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway
A payment gateway for PayPal Checkout (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-checkout).

WooCommerce Product Feed
This plugin generate WooCommerce product feed for Shopping Engines like Google Shopping,Facebook Product Feed,eBay,Amazon,Idealo and many more..

WooCommerce SEO Addon
Premmerce WooCommerce SEO Addon plugin extends the functionality of Yoast SEO for microdata management.

WooCommerce Stripe Gateway
Take credit card payments on your store using Stripe.

Wordfence Security
Wordfence Security - Anti-virus, Firewall and Malware Scan

WP Fastest Cache
The simplest and fastest WP Cache system

WP Mail SMTP
Reconfigures the wp_mail() function to use SMTP instead of mail() and creates an options page to manage the settings.

WP Quiz
WP Quiz makes it incredibly easy to add professional, multimedia quizzes to any website! Fully feature rich and optimized for social sharing. Make your site more interactive!

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist allows you to add Wishlist functionality to your e-commerce.

Yoast SEO
The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.

YouTube
YouTube Embed and YouTube Gallery WordPress Plugin. Embed a responsive video, YouTube channel, playlist gallery, or live stream

Direct Webstore

I'm switching to Pepipost Mail soon so I will get rid of WP Mail SMTP. Pepipost now lets you send 30,000 emails per month for free. :)

Arnaldo

@Direct Webstore Me, I'm more or less like you speed wise, 88 to 90 on Pingdom average 2.2 sec (hey speed sluts around I didn't use any CDN yet so STFU lol) Also don't forget that speed is always relative to content and site type. Overcompressed images suck on Ecom site. It's always a compromise.

THEME:

Flatsome PAID. I plan to use also Elementor Pro in the Next future, their new pro version has WC page builder....

Flatsome Theme is amazing. I have customized it a lot to my taste. They have a lot of functionalities which prevent using any plugin like Insta feed, included page builder near as good Elementor, infinite scroll, product filter etc…

Don’t ask for support for Flatsome or pay/extend, their support is the worst I have ever seen. But their theme rocks

I use 1 license and copy manually updates to my other sites to save some money.

For plugins, I choose a few paid ones for functionalities I couldn’t find elsewhere for free (no cracked plugin NEVER).

The good thing about Themeforest/Codecanyon Theme and Plugins is that most of the plugins can (unofficially but still) be used on all your sites.

When I’ll be rich to death maybe I’ll consider paying these for all my sites.

PLUGINS:

Shortpixel: Image Compression plugin, but still I prefer TinyPNG, cost more but didn't gave me the headache and scary moments of Shortpixel. Images with TinyPNG is very lossy compressed and ver very clean, never had a problem.

Abandoned Cart Pro for WooCommerce by Tyche Softwares – 7.7 – PAID This one is really good to build email sequences, can integrate HTML emails too- awesome

Ads Facebook Business Catalog AliDropship Plugin —> does perfectly the job (but since last PixelCafeine, you can do the same for free, sad) PAID

AliDropship Woo Plugin: Your best friend obviously PAID

Booster Plus for WooCommerce: by Algoritmika Ltd ——> really awesome plugin with lots of customization possibilities like Auto GeopIP Currency switcher PAID

Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order by Nsp-Code Really nice to customize your WC filter, Menu, and Categories

Contact Form 7: by Takayuki Miyoshi – 5.0.3

Duplicate Page: by mndpsingh287 – 2.6

Estimated Delivery Plugin: by XAdapter ——> PAID that one is THE BOMB, something I should add to Alidropship suggestion: it adds a dynamic date delivery like Amazon “ you will receive your item between xx/xx/2018- xx/xx/2018 with packet times. You can create as much shipping classes per type of shipping (epacket, DHL, china post (don't do). Autopilot once setup, cleaner, like a pro site.

Follow up email: by MagenestPAID —> complementary to Abandoned Cart, sends custom follow up emails like: 2 weeks after order completed, sends a mail saying to the customer, your packet is coming etc…. Very useful, to do this manually on autopilot, a real time saver that can decrease refunds/complains rate. Plugin is much cheaper than WC official follow up email (99$)

Fullwidth Page Templates: by Brainstorm Force ——> For those using any page builders or Flatsome UX builder and want to do like fullwidth blog pages, want inspiration? Check Brian Dean Backlinko Blog.

Google Address Autocomplete for WooCommerce: by MB Création – Autofill order dress to validate correct location, very useful PAID

Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights: by MonsterInsights – 7.0.9 -----> may change by extended WC analytics above

Layered Popups: by Halfdata ——> good one, and without these ugly fucking scammy wheel of fortune lol PAID

LiteSpeed Cache: by LiteSpeed Technologies ——> for those using any lite speed hosting like A2hosting, awesome and free.

MailChimp for WordPress - Premium: by ibericode ———> bought premium for WC and full mailchimp compatibility… but too costly still…. May change even if its great.

Nextend Social Login: by Nextendweb (inlcuded with Flatsome)

Pixel Caffeine: by AdEspresso – Pixel + FB Store + CUSTOM AUDIENCES

Printful Integration for WooCommerce: by Printful ————> will test also Interestprint as suggested by @LightlyScorched
You can do free shipping in Printful (by adding shipping cost to the product but don't do this if you sell to far away countries).
Interesprint has good and bad reviews on print quality vs Pintful, but does Free Worldwide Shipping and has lots of product choices compared to Printful (shoes, bags, etc... price are cheaper too).

PW WooCommerce Gift Cards: by Pimwick PAID

Sucuri Security - Auditing, Malware Scanner and Hardening: by Sucuri Inc

Use Any Font: by Dinesh Karki – Very cheap and very very good, no more loading google fonts and use of any fonts you may like, I mean pro design fonts like Futura, Gotham, Nexa, Avenir Next, the real shit in ya shizzle bay if you know what I mean about font pairing PAID

WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts: by RightPress ----> the more you get, the less you pay incentive plugin to do volume discount – 2.2.6 PAID

WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway: by WooCommerce

WooCommerce Stripe Gateway: by WooCommerce

Woocommerce Ultimate Reports: by Deepak Shah – The best and cheapest report tool for WC 2.7 PAID

WooCommerce: by Automattic

WooSidebars: by WooCommerce (included in Flatsome)

WP Cerber Security, Antispam & Malware Scan: by Gregory

Wp-Pepipost: by Pepipost -------> 30K transactional emails is just unbeatable.

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist: by YITHEMES (included in Flatsome)

Yoast SEO Premium: by Team Yoast ----> Mandatory for WC SEO (bastards lol) hard to beat them even if there are great other plugins, but for SEO and readability checking this is still the best PAID

Yoast SEO: WooCommerce: by Team Yoast – Not tested with the active version of WooCommerce PAID

I have also an affiliate plugin from Themeforest I don't remember to do an Affiliate blogger program, 20% base commission.
I will use for Youtubers a flat fee base on channel subscribers count + % base commision. Still in the works.

Landing Pages:

Did the @kingpin method but using Elementor page builder instead of Profit Builder.

i.g use a page builder similar to what ClickFuckingFunnels do but much cheaper:

So page builder + Thrive leads (awesome) + Social content locker

Direct Webstore

Flatsome PAID.
Running 6 sites is too expensive for Flatsome ... especially when the payments never stop (greedy buggers). Even if I did copy it to the other sites, the payments never stop. Also, it seems everyone is using Flatsome. I prefer something more unique (and free) and customise it by making child themes.

Abandoned Cart Pro for WooCommerce by Tyche Softwares – 7.7 – PAID This one is really good to build email sequences, can integrate HTML emails too- awesome
I use HTML templates in the free version and can add email sequences too. I can't see any benefit with the paid version.

LiteSpeed Cache: by LiteSpeed Technologies – 2.4.1 ——> for those using any lite speed hosting like A2hosting, awesome and free.
Will have to check that out ... thanks. :)

WP Cerber Security
Redirects you error to pages when trying to login to the Chrome Extension and messes up logins to WP Admin. Changed to the more popular Wordfence. No problems with it so far.

Wp-Pepipost: by Pepipost – 2.1.1 --------> 30K transactional emails is just unbeatable.
Switching to that soon. Still transitioning 6 sites over from Original. It's great!

Elementor page builder
Got to look into that too. :)

Estimated Delivery Plugin
Another one to look into! Thanks! :)

(hey speed sluts around I didn't use any CDN yet so STFU lol)
That reminds me of someone on this forum ... lol :)

Why do you have 2 security plugins (Cerber / Securi) and 2 email plugins (Mailchimp/Pepi)?

Last edited:

Arnaldo

Hey @Direct Webstore what's the difference of AccessPress Facebook Auto Post VS Social Rabbit?

Shit, I didn't saw this free WooCommerce SEO Addon by Premmerce. Still Yoast Premium is good for blog posts (up to 5 keywords).

Same for Enhanced E-commerce for Woocommerce store.

Very good to know man. Thanks.

For Email I'm working now on customizing these ugly WC basic email templates.

I use this useful FREE tool: https://emailmonster.io/

Also, I came on a YT video from this guy, very good one:

I simply use the this HTML visual editor and replaced corresponding WC hooks.

Now you can have really pro looking mail at no cost.

Direct Webstore

AccessPress Facebook Auto Post VS Social Rabbit?

I'm just trying that to replace one of the Facebook functions that will be gone from SR in 2 weeks. It only autoposts blogs and products to your Facebook page when you publish them (Same as Jetpack). It's just temporary till I find something better ... but that seems like a bleak possibility now. I think we're going to have to do a lot of Facebook stuff manually now. :(