Michelangelo theme not 100% translate (in french)

x0n

The translation into Spanish is also incomplete. I need to complete the translation into Spanish. What is Glotpress ????

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks but what's GlotPress ? Does it come with Alidropship plugin ?
Please PM your email address and tell me what language would you like to translate your website into. We will register you with our special translation platform free of charge. Here your will find translations that have been added by other users and add your own.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The translation into Spanish is also incomplete. I need to complete the translation into Spanish. What is Glotpress ????
Please PM me your email and check the above reply.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,
Where can I get French translations? How do I set those with alidropship?
Thanks
Could you please tell me if you are registered with GlotPress (a special translation platform)? If you haven't got an account yet, please pm me your email.

Kanitsak

Hello
I have translated Thai already 100% since 10 Feb, and I saw the last released on 13 Feb, but when I downloaded the theme and install again it not show Thai language. note that I have already changed Wordpress language to Thai. any suggestion please.
Thanks.

Mar

Hello
I have translated Thai already 100% since 10 Feb, and I saw the last released on 13 Feb, but when I downloaded the theme and install again it not show Thai language. note that I have already changed Wordpress language to Thai. any suggestion please.
Thanks.
Haven't tried this GlotPress. Why don't you try the Google Language Translator plugin? You and your visitors can translate your website to any language. Simply click the floating translator button and the country flags will popup to select. You can also choose any default language.

Attachments

• Translator.jpg
    Translator.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 17
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello
Thanks.
Please try use the Default button in Customization. We would recommend saving your images before doing this.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have tried already. It work for Davinci but not work for Michelangelo.
Have you tried switching to English and then getting back to Thai?
If this doesn't help either, please pm me your WP and cPanel credentials.