Michelangelo Problem

ShaunAM

Having an issue with my homepage not displaying correctly after the theme update (Michelangelo) Where it is supposed to show the text: top selling products, best deals, new arrivals. Example below:

1541658778311.png

My site only displays the the lines on either side of the text:

1541658823135.png

Any idea on how to fix this?

On a side note, i find these themes to be very buggy have had numerous strange issues which have but i believe these themes are the only ones compatible with the the alidropship plugin? Any insights on this?

Christina

Administrator
Having an issue with my homepage not displaying correctly after the theme update (Michelangelo) Where it is supposed to show the text: top selling products, best deals, new arrivals. Example below:

View attachment 6789

My site only displays the the lines on either side of the text:

View attachment 6790

Any idea on how to fix this?

On a side note, i find these themes to be very buggy have had numerous strange issues which have but i believe these themes are the only ones compatible with the the alidropship plugin? Any insights on this?

Hello, ShaunAM!

All our themes are compatible with the AliDropship plugin only, indeed. Our team is constantly working to make them better.

Please make sure that you're using the latest version of the plugin and update it if necessary.

ShaunAM

Same as before, everything is up to date:

1541662302493.png

1541662329921.png

I deleted alidropship plugin & add ons all latest versions installed due to upgrade to latest PHP version. This was done today.

The issue described appeared immediately after the last theme update.