[Michaelangelo] Missing add to cart button and unformatted product page

Gladi8r

Hi there,

I've started using the Michaelangelo theme, however, I'm facing a couple of issues with the product pages.
First, the add to cart button is missing and secondly, the product page is completely unformatted.
In order to dismiss any setup issues on my side, I changed to the Davinci theme and confirmed that these issues didn't occur with it.

Anyone else experienced these issues before?

Thanks,

Ricardo

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi there,

I've started using the Michaelangelo theme, however, I'm facing a couple of issues with the product pages.
First, the add to cart button is missing and secondly, the product page is completely unformatted.
In order to dismiss any setup issues on my side, I changed to the Davinci theme and confirmed that these issues didn't occur with it.

Anyone else experienced these issues before?

Thanks,

Ricardo
Hello Ricardo, could you please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out.

Gladi8r

Thank you for your assistance, Victoria!

Problem solved! For everyone out there that may experience this issue, its resolution is quite simple. If you're using Alidropship make sure that you don't have Woocommerce enabled on your website, otherwise they'll conflict. If you wish to use a Woocommerce theme together with Alidropship, you'll have to use Alidropship Woo version.

Best Regards,
Ricardo