Michael Angelo Theme Problem

cleve

I just updated Michael Angelo Theme today but after that the product image won’t display in Internet Explorer (IE), and some point on another browser.
What happened ? Is this a bug ?
Please Help.....
Many thanks

Ps. Screenshot attached

Attachments

• 5E933FFD-8E51-4DAD-A0E7-64BC70297896.png
    5E933FFD-8E51-4DAD-A0E7-64BC70297896.png
    195 KB · Views: 30
  • 1F4AD22E-7B95-4BA3-9766-C597498FBBA7.png
    1F4AD22E-7B95-4BA3-9766-C597498FBBA7.png
    195 KB · Views: 23
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I just updated Michael Angelo Theme today but after that the product image won’t display in Internet Explorer (IE), and some point on another browser.
Please Help.....
Many thanks

Ps. Screenshot attached
I've checked your website in Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 11. None of product images seem to have gone missing. However, it takes some time for them to show up in Internet Explorer 11.
Please clear your cache and try deactivating any third-party cache plugins you have installed. If this doesn't help, please pm me your WP access details.

cleve

After I installed again with previous Michael Angelo theme Ver. 0.10.8 the display in windows edge or internet explorer browser are normal then I reinstalled with Michael Angelo theme ver. 0.11.0 (latest version), the display start to display incorrectly again like my screenshot in attachment.
I think there is a bug in the latest version for displaying product image in single product page. Hope you can fix this issue. Thanks
In the meantime I use previous version. (ver.0.10.8)

Last edited:

cleve

I have also checked Michael Angelo Theme latest version (Ver. 0.11.0) Demo and the result is the same, the product image won't display in the windows edge and Internet Explorer browser. See below attachment.

Attachments

• THEME PROBLEM.jpg
    THEME PROBLEM.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 11
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have also checked Michael Angelo Theme latest version (Ver. 0.11.0) Demo and the result is the same, the product image won't display in the windows edge and Internet Explorer browser. See below attachment.
What version of IE you have installed? Is it IE8? The IE issue will be fixed shortly. Thank you for understanding.

cleve

I'm using IE.11 and Windows Edge and both of that browser has the same issue about Michael Angelo Theme....

Mar

Please Help.....
Many thanks

Ps. Screenshot attached
I have the same problem after Davinci Theme update. In my case, the featured product image is showing but all images in the Product Description are gone. The problem is when the support team checked my site, everything is normal. I have restored the old version of the theme for the time being, until now the issue is not resolved.

cleve

I have tried to install the new version of Michael Angelo today to ver.0.11.1 but unfortunately the issue still occured, I’m sorry I have to tell you this. I will use ver. 0.10.8 until this problem solved.
Hope you can fix this problem in near future....

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have tried to install the new version of Michael Angelo today to ver.0.11.1 but unfortunately the issue still occured, I’m sorry I have to tell you this. I will use ver. 0.10.8 until this problem solved.
Hope you can fix this problem in near future....
Your WP access details would be greatly appreciated.