Merging product variation from two sellers into one listing

Kadel

If I sell a blue T-shirts sizes S - XXL, but a few weeks later, the supplier has ran out of stock on sizes M, L and XL, but there is another seller who has these sizes in stock.

If I import the products from this second seller, I’m now duplicating the same product on my site.

So is there a possibility to import and merge both variations together under one product listing

Deus

I usually update the supplier URL with the new one. Or if it's only one size he doesn't have in stock I keep it and when I get sales from that particular size order from the other seller

Kadel

Or if it's only one size he doesn't have in stock I keep it and when I get sales from that particular size order from the other seller
im a bit confused, how will you get a sale for an item that is not available on your store?

Deus

Ok, I understand now... I don't update my products this is why they are always available in my store. When the supplier doesn't have available, I find another one. It's been working for me. Maybe someone has a better solution