Maybe the dumbest question of all time: Is there an Alidropship Customer area?

Arnaldo

Hi Team!

I don't know if this is the lack of sleep I'm having BUT: Is there a customer area to retrieve the latest plugins/add-ons version, license keys?

Or maybe I really lack sleep and asked the dumbest question ever lol If it exists what's the link, please?

Because I've spent 30 min to find my google merchant license.... still in the process, I will surely find it but so far no success ;-)

If it's not done, would be great... I can wait for this, no prob.

Thanks!

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hello, Arnaldo!
Of course, yes! You can do it in Plugins section- Installed plugins. Here you will be able to see all the updates.

Arnaldo

Hi Nadezhda, Yeah I know on the forum but I don't see Google Merchant Addon for PHP 7.2 in Ekaterina thread.

Plus, I don't find my license too it is on my site but I migrate to PHP7.2 and still have addon for 7.1.

If you can share the 7.2 version by mp, much appreciated!

Hey, joke asides, have you saw this US Series called "The Americans", a great show about Russian spies, the hero has the same name as you, love this name.

No, I'm not seducing anyone here, free compliment for the day. lol

Cheers!

Arnaldo

What I meant by customer area, you know like individual members area for the paid user where you can retrieve your plugin versions, licenses everything you bought.

No hurry, I know it will come.

I just wished it existed when I was furiously searching my infos yesterday ;-)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Nadezhda, Yeah I know on the forum but I don't see Google Merchant Addon for PHP 7.2 in Ekaterina thread.

Plus, I don't find my license too it is on my site but I migrate to PHP7.2 and still have addon for 7.1.

If you can share the 7.2 version by mp, much appreciated!

Hey, joke asides, have you saw this US Series called "The Americans", a great show about Russian spies, the hero has the same name as you, love this name.

No, I'm not seducing anyone here, free compliment for the day. lol

Cheers!
You can always download the latest versions of the add-on from here (the Updates tab). If you can't find your license key in your email inbox, please send me a pm with your AliDropship plugin license. I'll help you find your GM license key.

Google Merchant   Dropshipping business with AliExpress.jpg