Mass orders

Cae2

Hello, I just reach a point that I need to do about 50 orders per day, its almost inviable to do it alone, the problem is that the alidropship plugin seems that doest allow to 2 or more people use it at same time (the orders get mixed at Ali)

What is the solution? How can I scale my business in this cenario? Any tips? Thank you

Hey @Cae2 this is the brunt of the work we do haha. When you think about it, this is a small problem that takes time out of out days. IF this is truly a problem then this is the point when most people hire a outsourced physical / virtual assistant (check out upwork.com / fiverr.com). This is could work out good or bad depending on your level of trust with the person. A creative option could include having a developer create a script to do all the processing for you (thinking python or c# could be useful here) you would need to have your payment information entered and all the physical work done.

Cae2

Thank you @Whitedogtech for the reply!

I'm really thinking in hiring, BUT the problem is IF I think to get two or more virtual assistant, since they cannot use AliDropShip plugin at the same time (I tested here with my coworker, if we try to work together, our orders just get mixed between them, a mess), it seems that the plugin is limited to 1 user...

Cae2

hello @Victoria Kudryashova any touch on this?

1 Virtual Assistant is no longer suficient, but the second one cannot work at the same time otherwise a product from Order A shows on Order B cart and vice-versa.

We need to use AliDropship to fulfill order simultaneously with 2 or more staffs

Thank you!

@Cae2 it looks like this is a issue with the actual extension. My recommendation until they get it fixed is to do something like this (this will take some time and some learning a bit but should work fine):
  1. Download virtualbox
  2. download ubuntu 18.04
  3. setup and install multiple virtual machines for each store
    1. setup a machine for each user, use a drive size of say 20gb if storage isnt too bad
    2. install chrome and alidsw extensions on these vm's
    3. activate the extensions to the stores
  4. you can use a rdp type of program to remote into the virtual machines, even remotely
  5. now you can work with multiple stores and people without worries of tainting your other stores