Marketing strategy for beginner

Gracepearl

Dear all,
Due economy crisis, as a beginner and a mother of 2 in hoping a right way to get more viewers with some budget. Being just started not long, it seem only advertiser coming to me. There is no customer till now for more than a year. I really want to make this as an income support for my family

Regards
Pearl

Adej

likewise me . But know i engaged professional marketer on fiver ,
.So i am waiting for the result , hopefully i will make better sales. My store is premium automech

A

aribmass

Hi Pearl. There are a few things you can do to try and increase your viewership and get more customers. First, ensure you are marketing your business well and reaching your target audience. You can also try offering discounts or special deals to attract new customers. Moreover, you might consider reaching out to an SEO agentura (search engine optimization). Additionally, word-of-mouth can be a powerful marketing tool, so make sure your current customers are happy and satisfied with your products or services. Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

TroyChavez

Juan, I can't DM you, please allow me this feature. I know a source that provides support and guidance for students and you can trust it because I go to this essay writing help online service whenever I have the luck of ideas or time for my academic assignments. https://edubirdie.com/essay-writing-help-online is what you need for marketing and business consulting. It's easier to start doing anything with such an expert site and professional employees.

Last edited:

yesjerryer

Did you start getting a lot of views and customers?
Hmm, I don't know as it takes time but to start getting a lot of views and customers, there are several things you can do depending on your business or personal goals. Here are some tips to consider:

Define your target audience: Before you start any marketing efforts, it's important to identify who your target audience is. This will help you tailor your message to their specific needs and interests.

Create a strong online presence: In today's digital age, having a strong online presence is essential. This includes having a well-designed website, active social media accounts, and engaging content that resonates with your audience.

Utilize search engine optimization (SEO): SEO is a powerful tool that can help your website rank higher on search engines like Google. This can lead to more traffic and potential customers finding your business.

Offer value to your audience: Providing value to your audience through informative blog posts, free resources, or helpful tips can help establish your credibility and build trust with potential customers.

Engage with your audience: Interacting with your audience through social media, email, or other channels can help build relationships and keep your brand top of mind.

Leverage paid advertising: Paid advertising can help you reach a larger audience and drive more traffic to your website. Platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads allow you to target specific audiences and track your results.

Remember, building a strong customer base takes time and effort. Consistency and dedication are key, so focus on creating quality content and providing value to your audience.

Hajaka

Hmm, I don't know as it takes time but to start getting a lot of views and customers, there are several things you can do depending on your business or personal goals. Here are some tips to consider:

Define your target audience: Before you start any marketing efforts, it's important to identify who your target audience is. This will help you tailor your message to their specific needs and interests.

Create a strong online presence: In today's digital age, having a strong online presence is essential. This includes having a well-designed website, active social media accounts, and engaging content that resonates with your audience.

Utilize search engine optimization (SEO): SEO is a powerful tool that can help your website rank higher on search engines like Google. This can lead to more traffic and potential customers finding your business.

Offer value to your audience: Providing value to your audience through informative blog posts, free resources, or helpful tips can help establish your credibility and build trust with potential customers.

Engage with your audience: Interacting with your audience through social media, email, or other channels can help build relationships and keep your brand top of mind.
Programming is something that I enjoy. But because I'm a medical student and need to make time for other things, I use nursing writing assistance. It's a dependable and efficient approach to acquire high-quality assistance with medical research. They provided nursing case studies me with excellent support, and I sincerely thank them and endorse their offerings to everyone.
Leverage paid advertising: Paid advertising can help you reach a larger audience and drive more traffic to your website. Platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads allow you to target specific audiences and track your results.

Remember, building a strong customer base takes time and effort. Consistency and dedication are key, so focus on creating quality content and providing value to your audience.
very nice text

SavannaMorris

Hi Pearl, I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing. It's tough starting out, especially during an economic crisis. Have you considered expanding your reach through international link building? It can be a cost-effective way to attract a global audience and potentially find more customers. Keep pushing, and I hope things turn around for you soon!

Last edited:
success in business is often a journey with its ups and downs. Consider seeking advice from local business support organizations or online forums where entrepreneurs share their experiences and offer guidance. Additionally, if finances allow, you might consider consulting with a marketing professional or business coach who can provide personalized advice for your specific situation.

evelynwresker

I understand the challenges you're facing, especially in the current economy. Building visibility on a budget is tough, but with strategic Digital Marketing Services, we can help you reach a wider audience. Let's explore tailored solutions to attract genuine customers and transform your passion into a sustainable income. Centric's Digital Marketing Service focuses on maximizing results within your budget. Connect with us to kickstart your journey to online success and create a source of income for your family.

EdnaW

Some good tips here! This should give general guidance to anyone who's looking. Thanks for sharing!

leafsweetrolls

A general tip for someone in a similar situation - there are free digital marketing courses for beginners. You can learn some basics and get an idea of how things work and what can be done.

echloe

I understand the challenges you're facing, especially in the current economy. Building visibility on a budget is tough, but with strategic Digital Marketing Services, we can help you reach a wider audience. Let's explore tailored solutions to attract genuine customers and transform your passion into a sustainable income. Centric's Best Digital Marketing Agency in Dublin focuses on maximizing results within your budget. Connect with us to kickstart your journey to online success and create a source of income for your family.