marketing and traffics

Hi,

i'm looking for marketing and advertisement options now i need traffics on my website...

is there any recommended plugins and any recommended method for traffics?

also is there any method that i can maintain without spending whole day keep working on it....
i will do my best to work on it but if i spend triple more time and if i don't make any sales i'm really going to get in trouble...
currently spent 6 months already without any sales. and now it's stage to actually do marketing for ad/traffics

please help!!!

Faster way paid Ads (facebook ,Instagram)
Would you still work on your social media for organic traffics? Hmm to pay to start little bit of burden if I don't sell anything lol. Does it really work? How much time and effort do you need to put it on those paid fb and insta?
Thanks!

chris37

Would you still work on your social media for organic traffics? Hmm to pay to start little bit of burden if I don't sell anything lol. Does it really work? How much time and effort do you need to put it on those paid fb and insta?
Thanks!
You really need to start search Google for anwser :)

(I Gave you the faster a logical answer, If you want details, You can find million in Google.)

So many questions in so little lines, LOL ;)

No
Is dependenting of the person intelligence, search ability and understanding of what is doing.

Nothing personal here is a general answer....(everybody have them strong and weak skills)
Worries let me know if you have tips. I will be looking into it soon haha.. trying to do social media setup first..