many product in store added with price 0.00

Medo

hello, why many product in store added with price 0.00 my price formula working good with many other products but i didnt know why some products added with this 0 price also i use Update in price formula and all product updated didnt fixed the price!

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hello, why many product in store added with price 0.00 my price formula working good with many other products but i didnt know why some products added with this 0 price also i use Update in price formula and all product updated didnt fixed the price!
Hello, have you contacted our support regarding this issue?

dear your problem is from current currency check your main your site currency firstly then turn off currency plugin if you use alidropshipp woo,
if you used alidropshipp normal plugin also turn off the currency converter then i'm surly your problem will solve

Medo

Hello thanks for reply, no i didn't contact with support i add this topic for resolve and for other know if anyone else have same problem, thanks afkar shop for your reply i didn't use any currency plugin and my main currency set to USD from the beginning of my store and i use alidropshipp woo i already fixed the problem by editing the price of products i will contact support if i get this problem again

Swisstribe

I Have the same problem... not using currency plugin... my current currency is swiss franc from the beginning... what can I do... I cannot have prices go to 0... big problem...

Medo

The problem not with currency i checked today again and i found the problem, when you add new product some times price formula didn't read the price correctly and stuck with original Aliexpress price then you must uncheck ( Apply pricing formula ) box and check it again to read the price formula, hope fixed in next update