Make money with influencers

Jules2341

I'm thinking of making a sale using influencers? I'm doing Dropshipping right now, and I think I can get more customers by using influencers on social networks.
Personally, I know almost nothing about this method. I thought a topic like this could be useful. So, if you can help me and give me some specific lines of advice, by sharing your experience, it's better.

Thank you in advance.

chris37

I'm thinking of making a sale using influencers? I'm doing Dropshipping right now, and I think I can get more customers by using influencers on social networks.
Personally, I know almost nothing about this method. I thought a topic like this could be useful. So, if you can help me and give me some specific lines of advice, by sharing your experience, it's better.

Thank you in advance.

Most of the time the influencers found me and ask me for they promote my post to them account, usually is cost around $15 - 40$ depending from duration and number of follower they have.
I personal never use them but they show me some results from other customer they has and is look promise....
Give it a try you have nothing to lose ,
Expect some dollar:p

vlovelie

hello, i am new to dorpshipping . i contacted some influencers. one of them asked me to send him product to his place so he can take photo or video for the post, he doesn't want to promote my post saying that is not authentic and won't be a good outcome for him or me. and he aske 50dollars for post and 150dollars for video. could you share your experience and some advice with me. thanks so much

Direct Webstore

I'm thinking of making a sale using influencers?
I don't know. Are you? ;)

I think I can get more customers by using influencers on social networks.
You may be onto something there. I agree.

I thought a topic like this could be useful.
So did thousands of others scattered all over the internet and Youtube ... and the dozens who have already started threads on it in this very forum. You could be right!

So, if you can help me and give me some specific lines of advice

Of course! Here you go ...

1. Click this. css_002.jpg Then type the word "Influencers" and hit "Enter"

2. Start reading the pages and pages of results of previous threads on this topic that are full of "specific lines of advice".

3. Read the sticky "READ FIRST" posts in this forum. https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/read-first-before-posting-a-new-thread.14935/

Good luck.

;)

Last edited:
Honestly, using influencers to make money is ok, one way or another they can develop your content and bring more profit. But on the other hand, I like when I do everything myself, that is, I try to make money based on my own social networks. I think it's better than giving money to people, not being sure how the process will go, it's better to go and learn about it and do it yourself. I turned to wealthynickel.com , they showed me how to use my investments correctly, as well as some tricks on how I could always attract the attention of more people.

Last edited:

chris37

I understand you, dude. I also make money with my YouTube channel, I'm more on the music side and I do a lot of remixes. Slowly the money comes, but it takes work and patience.
Brother the guy Cleopants is a spam user. Dont give him attention, This forum have around 10 now.

Hunterman

I also tried this method, but success did not come at once, so I would not advise making hasty conclusions. There are several ways to organize your budget with the help of experienced professionals. This is what I have been using lately to improve my financial situation. I am more than sure that you will find a financial advisor helpful to achieve financial independence and manage your money. Personally, for me, it is an effective method that helps a lot to improve my planning

Last edited:
Dude, that's a great idea! I have a friend that also called for some influencers to help him gain more customers. Well, after their help, his sales increased by more than 250%. That's pure insanity. Considering that people admire and listen to everything their idols say and promote, I'm almost sure it will help you as well. But you have to understand their "services" cost a lot of money! So, I hope you don't need any advice on "how to make extra money?" Because Andrew, my friend, spend an incredible sum to get his sales on such a level.

Last edited: